Eclat Sylar BMX Sprocket
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in BMX sprockets See the latest products
New in BMX sprockets
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The Sylar is the new CNC sprocket mabe by Eclat.The Sylar sprocket is made out of 7075-T6 aluminium ... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
Product DescriptionThe Sylar is the new CNC sprocket mabe by Eclat.
The Sylar sprocket is made out of 7075-T6 aluminium and is available in 25t, 26t, 27t and 28t. With black, teal, dark red and lime color choices.
The hard anodized finish makes the sprocket stronger.
The Sylar is supplied with 19mm and 22mm adapters to fit most cranks.
- Material: 7075-T6 aluminium alloy, fully CNC machined
- Hard anodized finish makes the sprocket super hard wearing
- Size: 25t, 26t, 27t or 28t
- Thickness: 6.35mm
- Axlebore: 23.8mm
- Colors: black, teal, dark red, lime
- Hard anodized finish makes the sprocket stronger
- Supplied with adapters for 19mm and 22mm
- counter sunk sprocket adaptor ridge for better chain alignment
- Weight: 25t: 70g (2.46oz : 0.15lbs), 26t: 74g (2.61oz : 0.16lbs), 27t: 78g (2.75oz : 0.17lbs), 28t: 82g (2.89oz : 0.18lbs)
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.