Effetto Mariposa Giustaforza II 2-16 Pro Anniversary
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Tool kits See the latest products
New in Tool kits
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The Effetto Giustaforza II 2-16 Pro was built for Effetto Marioposa’s 10th anniversary and is the pe... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
The Effetto Giustaforza II 2-16 Pro was built for Effetto Marioposa’s 10th anniversary and is the perfect match for professional users.
Giustaforza II 2-16 Pro Anniversary has a gun-metal grey hard anodization and a reversible ratcheting head. This version is completed with cycling-specific bits and comes into a practical workshop case.
- specifically designed for bicycle applications
- very easy to use
- extreme constructive quality for maximum reliability and durability
- small and highly reliable ratcheting head
- no batteries to replace
- no plastic parts
Capacity from 2 up to 16 Nm:
This is the best torque range for precision bicycle applications and ‘sensitive’ components. In use, always refer to the torque values specified on technical documents or printed on the parts themselves.
Easy to use:
- Set the desired torque rotating the wrench end knob, reading the torque value on the scale (scale resolution is 0,5 Nm, integers on one side, 0,5 on the other);
- insert the appropriate bit (depending on the bolt you need to tighten);
- using the tool, a loud ‘CLICK’ and a 3° free-movement tells when the torque has been reached;
- always take the wrench to minimum torque value after use.
For an higher productivity in professional applications, Giustaforza Pro Anniversary gets a very small and highly reliable ratcheting head. 1/4" square (1/4” square/hex adapter offered, to be able to use standard bits).
The light aluminium body keeps the weight down to a record-breaking sub-200g value, less than half the weight of other torque wrenches in this range of torque. This is paramount to get the right feedback at low torque values, without mistaking the effort to hold the tool with the applied torque.
A state-of-the art tool built to last:
Functional, linear in design and precise in any detail: shouldn’t be a surprise to know that Giustaforza II 2-16 Pro Anniversary has been designed and produced in Italy. The wrench body is hard-anodized with laser-etched inscriptions, and it’s built to last. The mechanical, click-type functioning makes the wrench extremely shock tolerant and the absence of batteries or electronics furtherly increase its reliability. Each sample is checked and numbered as a single masterpiece.
Bits include a 100 mm-long extension, three 100 mm-long bits (hex 4, hex 5 e T25) plus several other Torx and hex bits in standard length (25 mm). That covers all the needs of newest Shimano, Sram and Campagnolo high-end group sets, plus those of reversed-bolt stems. All bits are manufactured from S2 special steel, with very high (62 Hrc) surface hardness, to ensure maximum durability.
Detail of bits:
- 10x25mm (HEX2, HEX2.5, HEX3, HEX6, T10, T15, T20, T30, -3/16, +PH1)
- 3x100mm (HEX4, HEX5, T25)
- 1x100mm (extension)
Made in Italy.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.