Electron Terra 2 Evo Li-Ion Rechargeable Front Light System
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Rechargeable Front Lights See the latest products
New in Rechargeable Front Lights
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The perfect light for off-road cyclists and serious commutersHigh power Seoul LED handlebar-mounted ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Product DescriptionThe perfect light for off-road cyclists and serious commuters
- High power Seoul LED handlebar-mounted dual-head unit
- Huge 360 lumen light output (180 lumen light output per head unit), with tiny power consumption for great power to runtime ratio
- Engineered reflector for a great dual spot and wide beam light pattern
- Compact, light weight and water resistant headlight design
- 3 modes (double click for on) - high, low and flashing and hold for off
- Advanced Sanyo Li-Ion battery with runtimes of up to 15 hours, with both head units on low, or 4 hours on high
- Li-Ion batteries are lighter, more reliable and more compact than lead-acid or Ni-Cad alternatives
- Built in smart-charge and protection circuit, maximising battery life
- Low battery indicator provides warning to make sure you're not caught out in the dark
- Versatile stem or frame mounted battery
- Head units have a secure easy to remove O-ring design
- Enhanced side visibility for on-road use
- UK mains USB fast charger included
Note: Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.