Elite Arion Digital Smart B FE-C rollers
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Rollers See the latest products
New in Rollers
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Train all year round with the Elite Arion Digital Smart B FE-C Rollers with wireless FE-C compatibil... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Train all year round with the Elite Arion Digital Smart B FE-C Rollers with wireless FE-C compatibility and 16 resistance levels, so you can tailor training for your needs. Gather data on your training performance by connecting wirelessly to your devices with ANT+ or Bluetooth Smart protocols.
- High power output: 400 watts at 35 km/h.
- Electronically managed magnetic resistance, based on the type of training or course selected.
- Max slope: 5%.
- FE-C smart trainer protocol means that the Drivo will play nicely with a plethora of third-party software such as Trainer Road and Zwift
- Powerful resistance unit with 16 different levels, acts on both rear rollers to provide a wide variety of training intensities
- Connects to your computer or wireless device by both ANT or Bluetooth Smart
- Includes a 6-month subscription to Elite's fully featured My E-training app
- Perfectly balanced narrow-gauge parabolic roller drums for quiet operation, increased confidence and higher RPMs giving greater resistance
- Integral frame step allows easy mounting and dismounting
- Fully sealed bearings for smooth, quiet operation
- Folds for easy storage or transport
- Total interaction with App, Software, Devices with ANT™+ Trainers (FE-C) protocol.
- Resistance managed via the standard ANT+ FE-C (Fitness Equipment Control) profile and Power, Speed & Cadence data sent via the standard ANT+ Power and Speed&Cadence profiles.
- Power and Speed&Cadence data sent via the standard Power and Speed&Cadence Bluetooth service. Resistance managed via the proprietary Bluetooth service.
- Please verify compatibility with the manufacturer/provider of the app/software.
- Parabolic Rollers for Increased Handling Control: modern and functional design ensures stability and predictability during even the most intense training sessions.
- Compatible with both MTB and Road Bikes: the front roller can be adjusted to10 different positions to perfectly match the bike's wheelbase.
- Practical and Safe: the frame includes an integrated step for easy mounting and dismounting.
- Small Footprint: can be folded 180° when not in use. Very light and easy to transport.
App My E-Training: an exciting and technically sophisticated virtual coach that travels with you whatever your destination. Manage power, heart rate, speed, time and distance directly from your smartphone or tablet with the My E-Training App.
My E-Training includes:
- My RealVideo: train with Elite RealVideos and download hundreds of free user-created My RealVideos
- Base Training: constant power training sessions**, levels, pre-set programs.
- Training test: an evaluation test that helps you create month-long personalized indoor training programs.
- Maps races: create races the world over with Google Maps.
- Multiple users: the app allows for multiple users on the same device.
- Easier training program creation: all-new graphics editor simplifies program creation.
- Video Playlist: create a playlist from training videos on your device.
- Share results: to track your performance over time, training data can be saved, exported (CSV - comma separated values, Strava Tcx format) or shared on social media.
The App is free for the first 12 months. The annual subscription can be purchased directly in MyETraining app (€19.99/year)*.
*The price may vary according to the country and tax regime applied.
- Some functions may require a one-off purchase.
- Bluetooth Smart