Elite Coka Cola Ombra Bottle
- ShowProduct Information Key Features:During the 80s and 90s Elite's Coca Cola bidons were everywhere with iconic teams as La... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Bottles & Cages Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- During the 80s and 90s Elite's Coca Cola bidons were everywhere with iconic teams as La Vie Claire and iconic riders such as Marco Pantani all using the distinctive bottles
- Now Elite have matched the classic Coke livery with the 21st century bottle design for a bottle that performs whilst harking back to some of cycling's most inspiring moments
- Based on the innovative Ombra design but with an added dust cap to help keep dirt away from the valve when being carried
- New triple-function cap with soft rubber push-pull nozzle is easy on the mouth and delivers fluid fast
- Easy to grip bottle with ergonomic shape
- Dishwasher safe and BPA-free
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
There are currently no customer reviews
Bottles & Cages Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.