Elite Fly MTB Water Bottle
- ShowProduct Information The super light, rapid hydration of the Fly hits the trailFly-specific valve cap protect the drinkin... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
- Show Bottles & Cages Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
The super light, rapid hydration of the Fly hits the trail
Fly-specific valve cap protect the drinking valve and the area around it from contamination by dirt and any less... savoury substances you may have ridden through
- The Fly was born directly out of years of feedback from the world's fastest riders and the desire to create the ultimate lightweight racing bidon
- By bringing new materials to bidon construction and pushing mold technology to its very limits, Elite have created the lightest ever bidon, half the weight of the all conquering Corsa or SuperCorsa
- Wall thickness has been pared down to the absolute minimum whilst maintaining integrity
- Stripped down, 2-piece cap is light and super-fast to remove with the opening designed to easily take powder scoops
- Simplified, 1-piece valve can be removed for cleaning
- This is a dedicated racing bidon, for daily use please see our heavier duty models such as the Ombra
- Available in 550, 750 and 950 ml versions
- 100% BPA Free
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
Bottles & Cages Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
International Deliveries – Temporarily Suspended 11/11/20
Note: We are still offering deliveries to the Isle of Man, Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands, Channel Islands, Isle of Wight, Jersey and Guernsey. We are no longer delivering to Northern Ireland.
Courier Delivery update: Due to the COVID19 situation, we are currently experiencing some delays with deliveries. Our couriers are working around the clock to get your order to you as soon as possible but there is a potential delay of up to 48 hours . Please check your tracking on track your order here.
Please note on the TNT tracking app it may show your delivery status as ‘Collecting’ (as per image below). This means your delivery has left our warehouse and is currently held at TNT main depot and there could be up to a 48 hour delay.
Please keep checking the TNT tracking for further updates. On behalf of TNT we apologise for any delay and inconvenience this may cause.
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.