Elite Qubo Power Fluid Trainer
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Classic Turbo Trainers See the latest products
New in Classic Turbo Trainers
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The Elite Qubo Power Fluid trainer is great value for beginners and advanced riders wanting smooth r... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
The Elite Qubo Power Fluid trainer is great value for beginners and advanced riders wanting smooth resistance with a natural ride feel.
The Qubo Power Fluid frame is stable and wide for confident sprint training without the trainer slipping and edging around your room. Adjustable feet allow for a lower bike height makes for easier mounting.
The set-up is easy and you can be training in seconds. Just hop on and start spinning.
Elite’s Qubo Power Fluid turbo comes with an ElastoGel roller which improves tyres grip, reduces the wear on your tyres and dampens noise by up to 20% over normal rollers.
- 33% larger ElastoGel roller for improved tyre grip, reduced wear, vibration and a 20% noise reduction over other rollers
- Qubo frame repositions the rear drive unit to allow use with fat-tyred 29ers
- Resistance adjusts automatically according to speed, leaving you free to concentrate on riding
- Comes pre-assembled and folds flat for easy storage
- Includes spare Q/R for those using Mavic or similar non-compatible Q/R skewers
- Unit 100% more powerful compared to a standard fluid.
- Qubo frame for rapid initial set-up, roller pressure is set automatically by rider weight, no calibration required.
- Thanks to the exclusive compass system, the frame moves to simulate the behaviour of the bicycle on the road.
- Fast fixing system: the bicycle can be clamped and released with a single action.
- Use the Misuro B+ sensor for compatibility with the My E-Training or third party apps.
- Elastogel roller with increased diameter (45mm) for even less noise and better tyre grip.
- Folds up quickly for easy transport or storage when not in use.
App My E-Training: an exciting and technically sophisticated virtual coach that travels with you whatever your destination. Manage power, heart rate, speed, time and distance directly from your smartphone or tablet with the My E-Training App.
My E-Training includes:
- My RealVideo: train with Elite RealVideos and download hundreds of free user-created My RealVideos
- Base Training: constant power training sessions**, levels, pre-set programs.
- Training test: an evaluation test that helps you create month-long personalized indoor training programs.
- Maps races: create races the world over with Google Maps.
- Multiple users: the app allows for multiple users on the same device.
- Easier training program creation: all-new graphics editor simplifies program creation.
- Video Playlist: create a playlist from training videos on your device.
- Share results: to track of your performance over time, training data can be saved, exported (CSV - comma separated values, Strava Tcx format) or shared on social media.
The App is free for the first month. The annual subscription can be purchased directly in MyETraining app (€19.99/year)*.
*The price may vary according to the country and tax regime applied.
- Some functions may require a one-off purchase.
Elite User ManualsElite Qubo Power frame assembly Elite turbo trainer overview
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.