Elite Rocko Carbon Bottle Cage
- ShowProduct Information Building on the legend of the original, grand tour winning Cannibal carbon, the Rocko uses the class... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
- Show Bottles & Cages Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- The Rocko's huge entry port allows the insertion of bottles from a very wide variety of angle, ideal for mountain bikes and frames with limited room for bottles
- By using a unique and innovative carbon injection process and moving production closer to home, Elite have created a superb, robust and versatile carbon cage, 100% made in Italy at a highly competitive price
- The Rocko's injection-moulded carbon is considerably stronger than the fibreglass infused resin used on our standard Cannibal XC, allowing Elite to trim excess material, the result is a final weight roughly half that the resin version
- Proudly made in Italy
- Weight: 20 grams +/- 5 %
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
Bottles & Cages Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
International Deliveries – Temporarily Suspended 11/11/20
Note: We are still offering deliveries to the Isle of Man, Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands, Channel Islands, Isle of Wight, Jersey and Guernsey. We are no longer delivering to Northern Ireland.
Courier Delivery update: Due to the COVID19 situation, we are currently experiencing some delays with deliveries. Our couriers are working around the clock to get your order to you as soon as possible but there is a potential delay of up to 48 hours . Please check your tracking on track your order here.
Please note on the TNT tracking app it may show your delivery status as ‘Collecting’ (as per image below). This means your delivery has left our warehouse and is currently held at TNT main depot and there could be up to a 48 hour delay.
Please keep checking the TNT tracking for further updates. On behalf of TNT we apologise for any delay and inconvenience this may cause.
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.