Elite Rocko Carbon Bottle Cage
- ShowProduct Information Building on the legend of the original, grand tour winning Cannibal carbon, the Rocko uses the class... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Bottles & Cages Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- The Rocko's huge entry port allows the insertion of bottles from a very wide variety of angle, ideal for mountain bikes and frames with limited room for bottles
- By using a unique and innovative carbon injection process and moving production closer to home, Elite have created a superb, robust and versatile carbon cage, 100% made in Italy at a highly competitive price
- The Rocko's injection-moulded carbon is considerably stronger than the fibreglass infused resin used on our standard Cannibal XC, allowing Elite to trim excess material, the result is a final weight roughly half that the resin version
- Proudly made in Italy
- Weight: 20 grams +/- 5 %
There are currently no customer reviews
Bottles & Cages Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
We will try our very best to get your products delivered to you before Christmas, but due to Santa's overspill into our delivery services, we would like to make you aware that while we are making every effort to deliver your order to you in time for Christmas, there may be a potential risk of delay.
The last date to order a bike that is available for Christmas delivery is 5pm on Tuesday 18th December. For all other items the last date to order items that are available for Christmas delivery is 12pm on Wednesday 19th December.
You can easily spot which items are guaranteed for Christmas delivery with theicon. Choose your size and colour to see if the item qualifies for Christmas delivery.
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE to mainland UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.