Endura BaaBaa Merino Womens Long Sleeve Cycling Base Layer
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Long sleeve base layers See the latest products
New in Long sleeve base layers
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information With an anatomically cycle-specific fit, the Endura BaaBaa Merino Women’s Long Sleeve Cycling Base L... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
With an anatomically cycle-specific fit, the Endura BaaBaa Merino Women’s Long Sleeve Cycling Base Layer stays close to the body for an unobtrusive, women-specific fit, keeping you toasty through the winter months. It offers itchy-free comfort and the Merino is naturally odour resistant and has an amazing warmth to weight ratio.
All of the seams are flatlocked for that extra comfort and the base layer is easy-care machine wash, so you don’t need to worry about it when it’s laundry time.
Review | 4.5 / 5
"Just like the men’s BaaBaa, the women’s version is made from merino wool and is light, warm, itch free and wicks sweat extremely well. It dries quickly too, and can be worn two or three rides before it starts to smell. The cut is well shaped for female curves, with a longer hem at the rear to ensure no draughts get in while you’re hunched over the bike. The sleeves are sufficiently long and the flatlock seams ensure comfort and prevent chafing. A great garment to keep you warm and dry on colder days." – MBUK
- Wms BaaBaa Merino L/S Baselayer - Natural Fibre Winter Essential
- Long sleeve baselayer in naturally insulating, machine washable Merino Wool
- Anatomic cycle-specific fit
- Mercerised for silky, itch-free comfort
- Naturally odour resistant
- High warmth to weight ratio even when wet
- All seams flatlocked for comfort
- Easycare machine wash
- Packaged in carton
- Wool 100%
Fabrics & Technologies
- Baabaa Merino
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.