Endura FS260 Pro II Womens Cycling Shorts
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Lycra Shorts See the latest products
New in Lycra Shorts
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Designed exclusively for women, the FS260 Pro II women’s cycling shorts give you the comfort you nee... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (2)
Designed exclusively for women, the FS260 Pro II women’s cycling shorts give you the comfort you need for all-day summer rides.
Quality cycling shorts are only as good as the seat padding. Endura’s women-specific 600 series seat pad is designed for endurance, incorporating a 3D multi-density foam with gel inserts for maximum comfort. It also features Silver Dry® antibacterial technology that enhances hygiene.
At the waistband, the rear is elasticated for a secure fit, while the fold-over front enhances comfort and prevents uncomfortable pressure pinches. The multi-panel construction and seamless inside leg design also makes sure there are no pressure points in unexpected places elsewhere.
- Shorts with performance supportive stretch fabric with durable exterior
- Performance supportive stretch fabric with durable exterior and fast wicking inner
- Elasticated rear with fold over front waist for comfort
- Women’s 600-Series antibacterial stretch pad
- Multi-panel anatomic construction (with seamless inner leg) for strength and comfort
- Silicone gripper hems for secure and comfortable fit
- UPF 50+
- Nylon 79%
- Elastane 21%
Fabrics & Technologies:
- Women’s 600 Series seat pad
Note: Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
Endura FS260 Pro II Womens Cycling Shorts Reviews
Customer Reviews (2)
Rode for 5 hours without discomfort- felt really padded when sitting further back, great for longer rides.
Rode for 5 hours without discomfort- felt really padded when sitting further back, great for longer rides.Close review
Great for longer distance, very comfy and great pad
Great for longer distance, very comfy and great padClose review