Endura FS260 Pro Lite Long Finger Cycling Gloves SS17
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Long finger gloves See the latest products
New in Long finger gloves
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Light enough for the height of summer, warm enough for chilly spring & autumn days. The Endura FS260... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Light enough for the height of summer, warm enough for chilly spring & autumn days. The Endura FS260 Pro Lite long finger cycling gloves are an excellent do-it-all cycling glove.
The ultra-lightweight 4-way stretch fabric across the rear of the gloves are sublimation printed, and have plenty of flexibility to allow a comfortable and precise fit. Under your palm, ergonomic gel placements absorb vibrations through the handlebar, with added silicone grip prints that keep you in control.
Right in the middle of the palm is a mesh vent which lets fresh air in to keep you cool, plus there are regular perforations across the glove to boost ventilation.
As an added bonus, the Endura FS260 Pro Lite long finger cycling gloves also boast UPF50+ protection, perfect for hot sunny days.
- Ultra lightweight 4-way stretch sublimation printed backhand
- Ergonomic palm gel zones dampen vibration
- Silicon palm prints for grip
- Super lightweight yet durable microfiber palm fabric with perforations for optimal ventilation
- Mesh palm vent
- Extended cuff for optimal protection
- Colours: Red, White
- Sizes: X Small, Small, Medium, Large, X Large, XX Large
- Polyester 40%
- PU 30%
- Nylon 20%
- Elastane 10%
Note: Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.