Endura FS260 Pro Nemo Long Finger Cycling Gloves
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Long finger gloves See the latest products
New in Long finger gloves
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The Endura FS260 Pro Nemo cycling gloves will keep your hands warm on cold and wet winter rides. Th... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
The Endura FS260 Pro Nemo cycling gloves will keep your hands warm on cold and wet winter rides. These neoprene gloves are surprisingly soft and dexterous allowing you full handlebar control. The superstretch neoprene outer ensures a quality fit.
A deep cuff on the long finger Pro Nemo cycling gloves keeps your wrist warm, while a wicking inner improves breathability, so your hands don’t get clammy.
Review | 5/5
"These superb Endura “wetsuit style” Neoprene gloves actually harness wetness as a weapon against cold... the Nemos will keep your digits genuinely roasting hot... They’re durable with silicon patterns on the palm for control even on sodden, muddy grips." – What MTB
Review | 8/10
"The nemos are soft and supple enough for easy gear changes as well as managing to combine warmth with the necessary breathability, all in a snug-fitting glove that won't slip an inch... you'll never feel the loss of warmth. Superbly made at a decent price." – Cycling Weekly
- Superstretch neoprene outer for a comfortable fit
- Wicking terry inner to wipe away sweat
- Waterproof fabric with welded construction
- Silicone grip print palm for extra control
- Reflective trim enhances your visibility
- Deep cuff prevents draughts
- Size: XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL
- Colour: Black, Hi Viz Green, Navy
- Neoprene 90%
- Nylon 10%
Our ever-popular Pro Nemo Waterproof Glove has been a great seller for many years. We wanted a bike glove that would insulate in the worst of weather without compromising bar grip and dexterity – neoprene fabric is ideal for this. The Pro Nemo Glove is an essential piece for your kit bag for any rider tribe.
Used in wetsuits, neoprene is inherently waterproof. Combine that with welded seams and you have an impenetrable waterproof glove to protect you in the worst conditions. The lining is even a soft terry fabric for that instant pull-on warmth and wicking comfort.
Silicone Grip Palm
A silicone palm print offers effective bar grip when the going gets wet.
Often used in poor visibility conditions, Pro Nemo Glove comes with some high visibility reflective trims to help keep you safe on darker rides.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.