Endura Hummvee Lite Womens Baggy Cycling Shorts
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Endura Hummvee All of the products in the range...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Baggy Shorts See the latest products
New in Baggy Shorts
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The Endura Hummvee Lite women’s baggy shorts are a lightweight version of the popular Hummvee baggy ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (2)
The Endura Hummvee Lite women’s baggy shorts are a lightweight version of the popular Hummvee baggy shorts, perfect for warmer rides. These durable ladies’ baggy cycling shorts are ideal for those long trail rides in hot weather. Endura’s Hummvee Lite MTB shorts also come with a removable ClickFast liner for extra comfort in the saddle. Great warm baggy shorts for summer. Great lightweight baggy shorts for summer.
- Super lightweight multipurpose baggy shorts with Clickfast Liner
- Lightweight 4-way stretch nylon with DWR finish
- Includes Clickfast detachable liner
- Mesh rear sections for optimal breathability
- Front hip pockets
- Side cargo zipped flap pockets
- Seam-free inseam panel in durable Cordura
- Elasticated waistband
- Hem adjusters
- Reflective logos
- Double layer seat in durable Cordura
- Polyester 90%
- Elastane 10%
- Nylon 94%
- Elastane 6%
Fabrics & Technologies
- Cordura - Cordura offers rugged durability and lightweight strength, being resistant to abrasions, tears and scuffs.
- YKK - All zippers used in the Endura apparel range are industry leader YKK quality for high reliability.
- Comes with Clickfast liner - All Endura Baggy Shorts with the “Clickfast compatible” logo is Clickfast ready. These can be worn with any Endura Clickfast undershorts or liner. Some Endura ranges already include a Clickfast liner and is marked with the “Comes with liner” logo.
- Women’s 200 Series - Ergonomically designed to mould to the female form, this moulded pad in a comfort-wick fabric transports moisture rapidly to keep the skin dry. This is a compact pad of 8mm maximum thickness with antibacterial finish making it ideal for short to medium length rides of 1-2 hrs.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
Endura Hummvee Lite Womens Baggy Cycling Shorts Reviews
Customer Reviews (2)
Nice and light, roomy fit in the legs. Not so keen on the gathering around the pockets - doesn’t give a smooth silhouette.
Nice and light, roomy fit in the legs. Not so keen on the gathering around the pockets - doesn’t give a smooth silhouette.Close review
Was able to use these a couple of weeks ago. Very comfy and glad I went up a size as not too tight!
Was able to use these a couple of weeks ago. Very comfy and glad I went up a size as not too tight!Close review