Endura Hummvee Lite Womens Baggy Cycling Shorts
- ShowProduct Information The Endura Hummvee Lite women’s baggy shorts are a lightweight version of the popular Hummvee baggy ... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
- Show Endura Women's Shorts Sizing
- Show Baggy Shorts Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
The Endura Hummvee Lite women’s baggy shorts are a lightweight version of the popular Hummvee baggy shorts, perfect for warmer rides. These durable ladies’ baggy cycling shorts are ideal for those long trail rides in hot weather. Endura’s Hummvee Lite MTB shorts also come with a removable ClickFast liner for extra comfort in the saddle. Great warm baggy shorts for summer. Great lightweight baggy shorts for summer.
- Super lightweight multipurpose baggy shorts with Clickfast Liner
- Lightweight 4-way stretch nylon with DWR finish
- Includes Clickfast detachable liner
- Mesh rear sections for optimal breathability
- Front hip pockets
- Side cargo zipped flap pockets
- Seam-free inseam panel in durable Cordura
- Elasticated waistband
- Hem adjusters
- Reflective logos
- Double layer seat in durable Cordura
- Polyester 90%
- Elastane 10%
- Nylon 94%
- Elastane 6%
Fabrics & Technologies
- Cordura - Cordura offers rugged durability and lightweight strength, being resistant to abrasions, tears and scuffs.
- YKK - All zippers used in the Endura apparel range are industry leader YKK quality for high reliability.
- Comes with Clickfast liner - All Endura Baggy Shorts with the “Clickfast compatible” logo is Clickfast ready. These can be worn with any Endura Clickfast undershorts or liner. Some Endura ranges already include a Clickfast liner and is marked with the “Comes with liner” logo.
- Women’s 200 Series - Ergonomically designed to mould to the female form, this moulded pad in a comfort-wick fabric transports moisture rapidly to keep the skin dry. This is a compact pad of 8mm maximum thickness with antibacterial finish making it ideal for short to medium length rides of 1-2 hrs.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
Endura Women's Shorts Sizing
Endura Women's Shorts Size Guide
|DRESS SIZE (UK)||6/8||8/10||10/12||12/14||14/16||16/18||18/20|
Read our clothing size guide for more information on sizing.
Please note, all size information is provided as a guide - if you're unsure or need any further assistance you can call us on 01792 799508 ... we're happy to help!
Baggy Shorts Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
International Deliveries – Temporarily Suspended 11/11/20
Note: We are still offering deliveries to the Isle of Man, Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands, Channel Islands, Isle of Wight, Jersey and Guernsey. We are no longer delivering to Northern Ireland.
Courier Delivery update: Due to the COVID19 situation, we are currently experiencing some delays with deliveries. Our couriers are working around the clock to get your order to you as soon as possible but there is a potential delay of up to 48 hours . Please check your tracking on track your order here.
Please note on the TNT tracking app it may show your delivery status as ‘Collecting’ (as per image below). This means your delivery has left our warehouse and is currently held at TNT main depot and there could be up to a 48 hour delay.
Please keep checking the TNT tracking for further updates. On behalf of TNT we apologise for any delay and inconvenience this may cause.
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.