Endura Luminite II Cycling Overshoe
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Overshoes See the latest products
New in Overshoes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The Endura Luminite II overshoes are designed to keep your feet dry whilst improving your on-road vi... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (2)
The Endura Luminite II overshoes are designed to keep your feet dry whilst improving your on-road visibility. Plenty of reflective panels and elements help make you seen in low light conditions.
Key to waterproofness is a stretch fabric with fully taped central front seam that stops seepage. All seams are flatlocked for improved durability.
The Endura Luminite II overshoes also come with a stretch Kevlar abrasion resistant sole in the toe area. This greatly improves durability on the underside of the overshoes for long-lasting use.
- Stretch waterproof fabric with taped centre front seam
- Extensive 360 degree reflective trims on front side and rear
- Seams flatlocked for additional durability
- Opens fully at sole and up back heel with Velcro fastenings for adjustable fit
- Stretch Kevlar abrasion resistant sole at toe
- Suitable for all kinds of footwear and cleats
- Colour: Black
- Size: S, M, L, XL, XXL
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
Endura Luminite II Cycling Overshoe Reviews
Customer Reviews (2)
Have worn these in all sorts of weather over normal shoes. Keep my feet nice and dry and warm on way to work.
Have worn these in all sorts of weather over normal shoes. Keep my feet nice and dry and warm on way to work.Close review
These keep your feet warm and dry in a shower maybe a bit damp in a horrible downpour on cold mornings keep the feet warm
These keep your feet warm and dry in a shower maybe a bit damp in a horrible downpour on cold mornings keep the feet warmClose review