Endura MT500 Enduro Backpack
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Backpacks See the latest products
New in Backpacks
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The durable and lightweight Endura MT500 Enduro backpack is all you need for an epic day of climbs a... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
The durable and lightweight Endura MT500 Enduro backpack is all you need for an epic day of climbs and descents.
A vented adjustable waist strap offers a very secure and comfortable fit while a mesh covered 3D foam back panel improves support while offering cooling ventilation. Pre-shaped perforated shoulder straps also improve ventilation and comfort on the trails.
The Endura MT500 Enduro is hydration compatible for extra versatility and offers 15L storage capacity to carry all the gear you'll need. You can also fix a full face or standard MTB helmet to the backpack.
- Durable, lightweight construction
- Vented adjustable stretch waist strap for a super secure fit
- Integrated CE 1621-2 Level 2 Koroyd back protector
- Mesh covered 3D foam back panel construction for support and ventilation
- Pre-shaped, lightweight perforated foam shoulder strap construction provides comfort and ventilation
- Easy access waterproof zipped pocket and Removable Tool Roll
- Hydration compatible
- Durable, splash proof base and Quick release pad carry straps
- Adaptive Helmet Carry System for full face and standard helmets
- 15 litre capacity
- Polyester 77%
- Nylon 16%
- PVC 7%
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.