Endura MT500 Enduro Backpack
- ShowProduct Information The durable and lightweight Endura MT500 Enduro backpack is all you need for an epic day of climbs a... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Cycle Backpacks Guide
- Show Finance
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
The durable and lightweight Endura MT500 Enduro backpack is all you need for an epic day of climbs and descents.
A vented adjustable waist strap offers a very secure and comfortable fit while a mesh covered 3D foam back panel improves support while offering cooling ventilation. Pre-shaped perforated shoulder straps also improve ventilation and comfort on the trails.
The Endura MT500 Enduro is hydration compatible for extra versatility and offers 15L storage capacity to carry all the gear you'll need. You can also fix a full face or standard MTB helmet to the backpack.
- Durable, lightweight construction
- Vented adjustable stretch waist strap for a super secure fit
- Integrated CE 1621-2 Level 2 Koroyd back protector
- Mesh covered 3D foam back panel construction for support and ventilation
- Pre-shaped, lightweight perforated foam shoulder strap construction provides comfort and ventilation
- Easy access waterproof zipped pocket and Removable Tool Roll
- Hydration compatible
- Durable, splash proof base and Quick release pad carry straps
- Adaptive Helmet Carry System for full face and standard helmets
- 15 litre capacity
- Polyester 77%
- Nylon 16%
- PVC 7%
There are currently no customer reviews
Cycle Backpacks Guide
How do I apply for finance?
Spend £99 or more at Tredz and you can spread the cost. Pay monthly over 6-48 months, interest free (dependent on repayment terms and amount).
1Fill your basket with everything you want from Tredz and go to the checkout.
2During checkout, select the finance option you want as your method of payment.
3You will be sent to our finance provider's secure server to complete your application.
4Finance providers PayPal & V12 will use the information provided to make a decision and complete checkout if you are approved.Read more about buying on finance
Buy now, pay 12 months later.
Interest free credit with no deposit. Pay nothing for 3 or 6 months on orders over £850, or 12 months on orders over £1,500* *Not available through PayPal Credit
Flexible finance options
Choose your deposit.
Choose your term.
Lowest monthly cost
for 6 months
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.