Endura MT500 II Waterproof Cycling Pants
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Tights See the latest products
New in Tights
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Rugged and built to last. The Endura MT500 II waterproof mountain biking trousers are perfect for al... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Rugged and built to last. The Endura MT500 II waterproof mountain biking trousers are perfect for all-day trail centre rides.
Made from ExoShell60 three-layer waterproof fabric, the MT500 II pants offer impressive 60,000g breathability with 18,00mm waterproof ratings, and are seam sealed throughout to make sure nothing gets through where it shouldn’t.
It’s worth noting that ExoShell materials are Bluesign® approved, and Endura’s DWR treatment is PFC free. This jacket is sustainable and considerately made. Endura are simultaneously protecting the environment, while helping you get out and enjoy it more.
The seat panel uses durable abrasion-resistant Cordura fabric, and thanks to the Clickfast™ compatibility, you can add or remove the extra padding you want, as and when you want.
- Exceptionally breathable ExoShell60™ 3-Layer waterproof fabric
- Fully seam sealed
- Stretch waterproof panels
- Durable seat
- Reflective logos.
- Clickfast™ compatible
- Nylon 100%
- Waterproofness: 18000
- Breathability: 64000