Endura MT500 Padded Cycling Bib Shorts SS17
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in BIB Cycling Shorts See the latest products
New in BIB Cycling Shorts
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information It’s not often the words rugged and comfort come together, and yet they’re the perfect words to desc... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
It’s not often the words rugged and comfort come together, and yet they’re the perfect words to describe the Endura MT500 padded mountain biking bib shorts.
Taking inspiration from the comfortable bib-strap design road cyclists have been enjoying for years, the MT500 padded bib shorts do away with a waist band which can be uncomfortable when riding in an aggressive forward-leaning position.
Using a durable Lycra on the outside to protect against falls, the MT500 bib shorts enhance comfort using Endura’s 600 series pad, with strategically placed gel inserts to relieve pressure points in key areas. Perfect for riding over rough terrain! An antibacterial finish helps make sure these bib shorts remain hygienic.
- Bibshort with durable Lycra outer and fast drying inner
- Super-durable Lycra® outer (for strength) and polypropylene inner (for fast drying)
- Tough flatlock stitching using aramid thread
- Lycra® side panel liners create slip surface in case of fall
- Endura 600 Series Pad, computer cut “Continuously Variable Profile” (CVP) stretch pad with gel inserts and antibacterial finish
- Multipanel anatomic construction with seamless inside leg and silicone leg grippers
- High cut back with mesh rear panel and Lycra® bound armholes for secure comfort fit
- Nylon 64%
- Polypropylene 30%
- Elastane 6%
Fabrics & Technologies
- Men’s 600 Series Gel
|Size||Chest (Inches)||Chest (cm) Inches||Waist (Inches)||Waist (cm)|