Endura MTR Softshell Cycling Bib Shorts AW16
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in BIB Cycling Shorts See the latest products
New in BIB Cycling Shorts
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The Endura MTB softshell bib shorts are ideal for riding on rough paths and tracks. Endura’s MTR is ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
The Endura MTB softshell bib shorts are ideal for riding on rough paths and tracks. Endura’s MTR is constructed from MT500 durable lycra which is well matched to the 800-series multi-density stretch pad for comfort while off-roading. A pre-curved cut favours an aggressive racing position. An anti-slip panel on the lumbar area helps secure the bibs to the MTR baggy shorts.
- MT500 durable Lycra fabric
- Waterproof softshell panel for protection on seat
- 800-Series Italian multi-density stretch pad with TRS aerated and perforated foam with antibacterial finish
- Pre-curved aggressive race position cut
- Anti-slip attachment system panel on lumber to secure to MTR Baggy Shorts
- Wicking mesh upper with Y-form bound armholes
- Wide lightweight silicone Y-form hem gripper
- Polyester 50%
- Nylon 43%
- PU 7%
Fabrics & Technologies
- Lycra - This material is used as an additive in all of our skin-tight leg-wear to offer optimal stretch and recovery characteristics.
- Men’s 800 Series Criterium - Developed with the Endura Racing Team riders.Italian pad made from layered multi-density open-cell foam with aerated, TRS foam layer including 8mm perforations to massage and improve circulation as well as providing faster drying.Microfibre facing has a permanent antibacterial finish.
- Anti-slip - The MTR anti-slip system incorporates a one-way fabric which is applied to the inner waistband of the MTR Baggy Shorts and the lumbar of the MTR Bibshorts.The one-way properties of this fabric create a resistance in opposing directions, locking the two surfaces together and securing the baggy shorts in place. This system significantly reduces snagging of the shorts on the bike saddle.
Note: Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.