Endura Padded Clickfast Liner Cycling Shorts
- ShowProduct Information The Endura Mesh Clickfast Liner under shorts are the secret way to get a more comfortable ride if yo... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
- Show Endura Mens Shorts Sizing
- Show Cycling Shorts Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
The Endura Mesh Clickfast Liner under shorts are the secret way to get a more comfortable ride if you want to wear looser cycling shorts. Just pop these liner shorts underneath your cycling shorts and the antibacterial pad cushions the blow. They're compatible with Endura Clickfast baggy shorts and are held securely in place with press studs in the inner waistband.
Endura’s padded liner is made from stretchy fabric, giving you a close fit but still allowing you to move with ease. The material is quick drying to prevent any soggy bottoms and the flatlocked stitching is not only reinforcing but also prevents chafing. The shorts stay put thanks to silicon gripper elastic.
- Clickfast™ compatible Liner - rapid wick stretch fabric for comfort
- Rapid wick, cotton-feel stretch mesh fabric for comfort
- Clickfast™ compatible with baggy shorts in the Endura range
- Stretch technology antibacterial 200-Series pad
- Soft elastic comfort hem and waist gripper
- Anatomic cycle-specific fit
- Packaged in carton
- Polyester 90%
- Elastane 10%
Fabrics & Technology
- Men’s 200 Series seat pad: Moulded pad in a comfort-wick fabric which transports moisture rapidly to keep the skin dry. This compact pad is 9mm maximum thickness with antibacterial finish and dimpled structure to improve comfort on pressure points.
- ClickFast compatible: All Endura Baggy Shorts with the “Clickfast™ compatible” logo are Clickfast™ ready. These can be worn with any Endura Clickfast™ undershort or liner.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
Endura Mens Shorts Sizing
Endura Mens Shorts Size Guide
Read our clothing size guide for more information on sizing.
Please note, all size information is provided as a guide - if you're unsure or need any further assistance you can call us on 01792 799508 ... we're happy to help!
Cycling Shorts Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
International Deliveries – Temporarily Suspended 11/11/20
Note: We are still offering deliveries to the Isle of Man, Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands, Channel Islands, Isle of Wight, Jersey and Guernsey. We are no longer delivering to Northern Ireland.
Courier Delivery update: Due to the COVID19 situation, we are currently experiencing some delays with deliveries. Our couriers are working around the clock to get your order to you as soon as possible but there is a potential delay of up to 48 hours . Please check your tracking on track your order here.
Please note on the TNT tracking app it may show your delivery status as ‘Collecting’ (as per image below). This means your delivery has left our warehouse and is currently held at TNT main depot and there could be up to a 48 hour delay.
Please keep checking the TNT tracking for further updates. On behalf of TNT we apologise for any delay and inconvenience this may cause.
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.