Endura SingleTrack MTB Cycling Helmet
- ShowProduct Information When you're tearing up the trails you want lightweight trail protection. The Endura SingleTrack MTB ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Mountain Bike Helmet Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
When you're tearing up the trails you want lightweight trail protection. The Endura SingleTrack MTB helmet weighs just 230g (S/M - excluding visor) so that you'll barely notice wearing it.
Needed on the trails is extended rear protection for your lower head while ClearThru air vents work to keep you cool even as you slog up the climbs.
Fit is excellent thanks to the single handed micro-adjustment dial. You also get triple position vertical adjustment for a personalised fit.
- Super lightweight in-mould cycle helmet with removable visor (230g based on size S/M excluding visor)
- Certified to CE standard EN1078:2012
- Extended rear-wrap design for extra protection of lower head
- ClearThru™ air vents maximise air flow with minimal vent narrowing technology
- Internal HeadStream™ air flow channels direct air through the helmet
- One-hand micro-adjustment and 3 position vertical adjustment for personalised fit
- Compact chin strap with twin strap dividers
- Antibacterial, fast wicking, removable padding (spare set provided)
Note: Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
There are currently no customer reviews
Mountain Bike Helmet Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.