Enve 3.4 SES Tubular CK Hub Front Road Wheel
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Wheels - road See the latest products
New in Wheels - road
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Lightweight and aero for improved performance in the mountains. The Enve 3.4 SES Tubular front wheel... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Lightweight and aero for improved performance in the mountains. The Enve 3.4 SES Tubular front wheel, with Chris King hub, is a versatile carbon climbing wheel that is ideal racing, sportives and long distance adventures.
Keeping the weight down the rims feature a shallow aero design for optimal performance in the mountains. The Smart Enve System (SES) front wheels have different rim profile options to the rear wheels so they offer the best interface between the frame surface and the wheels. This is because the front and rear wheels interact differently with the air. The front wheel is wider and shallower to improve stability and reduce drag in all wind directions. Stability is less of an issue on the rear wheel and the deeper profile further reduces drag. The rim shapes are optimised to reduce drag at higher yaw angles for improved ride performance.
The 100% unidirectional carbon fibre, moulded in brake track sets the bar for carbon rim brake performance the ENVIE SES wheels give you great modulation alongside wet weather performance and heat management – great for those long descents.
With Chris King hubs, you know you are getting the very best technology to keep you rolling sweetly mile after mile.
Fly up the climbs and descend with confidence on the Enve 3.4 Tubular Chris King front wheel.
- Rim material: carbon fibre
- Five year manufacturer’s warranty and lifetime crash replacement
- Rim depth: 35mm, 48mm
- External rim width: 27.5mm
- Hole count: 20
- ERD: 580, 573
- Wheel weight: 605g
- Hub: Chris King
- Recommended tyre size: 25mm
- Enve 3.4 SES Tubular 11sp Shimano CK Hub Front Road Wheel, available with 0% APR finance