Enve G-Series Gravel Handlebar
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road handlebars See the latest products
New in Road handlebars
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Bikepacking.com 2019 Gear of the yearENVE Lightweight Carbon Fibre flared Gravel specific handlebars... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
Bikepacking.com 2019 Gear of the year
ENVE Lightweight Carbon Fibre flared Gravel specific handlebars bring together their mountain bike handlebar experience with knowledge in road bar shapes, to create a gravel bar like nothing before. Modern brake and shifting compatibility, multiple yet functional hand placements, and unequalled ride quality tuned to create the perfect modern gravel handlebar.
Similar to ENVE gravel wheels - The carbon masters saw a need in the off-pavement world for a handlebar that just didn’t currently exist. So they made it.
Taking all of the lessons ENVE have learned through road cycling, mountain biking, and their own gravel riding, they’ve formulated an entirely new bar shape then using their experience in carbon tuning created the best possible ride quality.
Equipped for compatibility with modern brake and shifting components, the ENVE gravel bar pushes the leading edge of gravel and bike capabilities.
ENVE G-Series Gravel Handlebar
- Material: Carbon Fiber
- Weight: 246g to 281g depending on size
- Width C to C Hoods: 42, 44, 46, 48 cm
- Width C to C Drops: 54, 56, 58, 60 cm
- Reach: 80mm
- Drop: 120mm
- Clamp Diameter: 31.8
- Torque Spec Face Plate: 5.5NM
- Torque Spec Controls: 6Nm - 8Nm
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.