Enve M70 Thirty 27.5 650b Gen 2 High Volume MTB Rim
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Wheel rims (MTB) See the latest products
New in Wheel rims (MTB)
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The ultimate in carbon fibre rim performance for 27.5” wheels for enduro, bike park and big mountain... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
The ultimate in carbon fibre rim performance for 27.5” wheels for enduro, bike park and big mountain riding. The Enve M70 Thirty Gen 2 High Volume 27.5” (650b) rims are perfect for mountain bikers who pedal up to the trail head only to ride the rowdiest terrain on the way back down.
Tough enough for the most challenging descents yet lightweight enough for climbing the carbon fibre, the Enve M70 Thirty rims are ideal for enduro racing and aggressive trail riding. These High Volume M70s have slightly wider rims than the regular M70s for better support for the new breed of wider MTB tyres.
"The name ENVE doesn’t just stand for classy, high-tech carbon rims, but also for the consistent search for technical perfection. No effort is too great for the US manufacturer as they strive towards building the strongest, stiffest, and lightest wheels." – Enduro Mountain Bike Magazine
Experience the very best carbon fibre rim performance for aggressive trail riding with the Enve M70 Thirty High Volume carbon 27.5” rims.
- Material: Carbon Fibre for the ultimate strength to weight ratio
- Five year manufacturer’s warranty and lifetime crash replacement
- Rim Depth: 30mm
- External Rim Width: 36mm
- Internal Rim Width: 30mm
- Spoke Count: 32h
- Rim Weight Set: 938.0g
- Recommended Tire Size: 2.4” – 2.5”
- The Enve M70 Thirty 27.5” rims are available with 0% APR finance