Ergon BE1 Enduro Hydration Backpack
- ShowProduct Information The Ergon BE1 Enduro hydration backpack is the first completely focused racing pack for the needs of... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Hydration Packs Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
The Ergon BE1 Enduro hydration backpack is the first completely focused racing pack for the needs of Enduro riding. Reduced to the max, the BE1 backpack was developed with legend and engineer, Fabian Barel.
You’re getting a super slim profile combined with Ergon’s famous ‘Perfect Fit’ harness system, ensuring the hydro pack fits just rights and stays put until you reach the finish line.
- Perfect Fit harness system
- Adaptive carrier system stabilizes the bag
- Storage compartment
- Horizontal hydration bladder sits at the waist for a lower centre of gravity and increased stability
- Bladder compartment
- Full face helmet carrier system
- Constructed from Nylon and Polyester
- Water resistant zips
- UCI approved BP100 back protector included
- BH150 hydration bladder included
- Capacity: 3.5 Litres
- Small: 965g, Large: 980g
Ergon backpacks come in 2 sizes: Small and Large. The following is a guideline to help you, the rider, choose the correct size:
- Small - Height: < 5'9" and T-Shirt size: XS-M
- Large - Height: > 5'9" and T-Shirt size: L-XXL
Perfect Fit Backpack
Exact fit is achieved through the 4-Step back adjustment. Self-adjusting shoulder straps keep the pack centred and stabilize the load connection on the lower back.
Backpack Hydration System
The compact hydration system has a horizontal design. This allows for a very stable connection to the lower back and optimum weight distribution. The horizontal design can be found on the Ergon BE Enduro backpacks.
There are currently no customer reviews
Hydration Packs Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE to mainland UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.