Ergon SMD2 Comp Saddle
- ShowProduct Information One size to fit all riders. In downhill racing the saddle is rarely used for sitting. It serves in t... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (1)
- Show Saddle Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- Seating Surface: Anti-slip surface for perfect grip whilst seated. Sturdy and easy-care microfiber seat cover for long durability.
- Shape: Contoured shape follows the motion characteristic of downhill for a smooth, snag free descent.
- Surface: Low friction coating to diminish friction for rapid position changes.
- Wheel Gap: Extra flat, short rear without edges for the largest possible tire clearance under full suspension compression.
- 360° Edge Padding: Full edge padding for maximum protection and optimized leg guidance.
- Shell: Carbon Composite
- Rails: CroMo
- Cover: Microfibre with Anti-Slip Surface
- Padding: 360 Degree Padding
- Weight: 205g
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
Ergon SMD2 Comp Saddle Reviews
Customer Reviews (1)
Wanted one of these. Was put off due to it being downhill specific. I ride trail and mild downhill. Anyway, its fantastic...quality as expected of Ergon. Had some fairly long rides with no issues at all. Happy.
Wanted one of these. Was put off due to it being downhill specific. I ride trail and mild downhill. Anyway, its fantastic...quality as expected of Ergon. Had some fairly long rides with no issues at all. Happy.Close review
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
Courier Delivery update: Due to the COVID19 situation, we are currently experiencing some delays with deliveries. Our couriers are working around the clock to get your order to you as soon as possible but there is a potential delay of up to 48 hours . Please check your tracking on track your order here.
Please note on the TNT tracking app it may show your delivery status as ‘Collecting’ (as per image below). This means your delivery has left our warehouse and is currently held at TNT main depot and there could be up to a 48 hour delay.
Please keep checking the TNT tracking for further updates. On behalf of TNT we apologise for any delay and inconvenience this may cause.
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.