Ergon SMD2 Pro Ti Saddle
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Comfort saddles See the latest products
RRP: £129.99 Save £24.29
RRP: £89.99 Save £18.00
RRP: £129.99 Save £24.70
RRP: £80.00 Save £8.01
New in Comfort saddles
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information One size to fit all riders. In downhill racing the saddle is rarely used for sitting. It serves in t... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
One size to fit all riders. In downhill racing the saddle is rarely used for sitting. It serves in the handling of the bike for seated pedaling, as well as in the air. The SMD2 was developed precisely to meet these needs, which results in one saddle to fit all riders.
- Seating Surface: Anti-slip surface for perfect grip whilst seated. Sturdy and easy-care microfiber seat cover for long durability.
- Shape: Contoured shape follows the motion characteristic of downhill for a smooth, snag free descent.
- Surface: Low friction coating to diminish friction for rapid position changes.
- Wheel Gap: Extra flat, short rear without edges for the largest possible tire clearance under full suspension compression.
- 360° Edge Padding: Full edge padding for maximum protection and optimized leg guidance.
- Shell: Carbon Composite
- Rails: Solid Titanium
- Cover: Microfibre with Anti-Slip Surface
- Padding: 360 Degree Padding
- Weight: 200g
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.