Evoc FR Trail Blackline Backpack
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Backpacks See the latest products
New in Backpacks
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description The Evoc FR Tral Blackline is not just a high-end backpack, but also protective equipment. Evoc's FR... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
The Evoc FR Tral Blackline is not just a high-end backpack, but also protective equipment. Evoc's FR backpacks come with integrated back protectors that are CE-certified for extra safety in the event of a crash. They are detachable and can be worn separately or replaced.
The FR Trail Blackline combines a body-hugging fit with a fully ventilated carrying system and breathable belt for comfort. It is also hydration compatible with systems up to 3L so you can keep tearing up your local trail centre for longer.
- Back protector CE-certified (EN 1621-2)
- Back can be separately worn as protector
- LITESHIELD CARRY SYSTEM AIR
- 2-Step-Zip System
- Attachment system for: helmet (XC, full face), protecion gear (stowable)
- Tool compartment (separate, wide swing-open)
- Rain cover (integrated)
- Accommodates hydration systems up to 3L
- Available in 3 sizes S, M/L, XL according to torso length
- Volume: 20L (Size M/L; S: 18L; XL: 22L)
- Weight: 1300g (Size M/L)
- Size: 27 cm x 56 cm x 14 cm (Size M/L)
- Material: Nylon 210/D Ripstop PU coated, P600/D PU coated, Air Mesh, 3D Air Mesh, Neoprene, Airo Flex, Transparent Tarpaulin