Super light and exceptionally comfortable - the new generation of EVOC PROTECTION WEAR is everything that protective wear never was.
This means there is now a new "basic clothing item" for all action sports athletes - one for everyday use.
The back protector vest for women with removable hip belt and the newly developed, seamlessly variable HIP BELT ADJUSTER offers extreme wearing comfort and maximum back protection thanks to the combination of an ultra-lightweight, CE certified LITESHIELD protector with soft, breathable 3D Air Mesh. The close fitting cut, breathability and light weight mean that it is hardly noticeable
- Super-light CE-tested LITESHIELD AIR BACK PROTECTOR (EN 1621-2)
- Coccyx protector element conforms with CE standard EN 1621-1
- Equipped with Polygiene anti-bacterial and anti-allergenic - quick drying
- Detachable, ergonomically shaped and continuously adjustable waist belt (HIP BELT ADJUSTER)
- High degree of comfort through optimised fit
- Non Stick Velcro prevents other textiles from catching
- Arm section gived with micro jersey material to prevent rubbing
- Seamless side and shoulder section to prevent friction
- YKK zipper with protective hem and zipper garage to prevent skin contact and friction
- Machine-washable (protector pad detachable)
- BACKLINK connects LITESHIELD AIR BACK PROTECTOR and coccyx pad and expands protection area
- Material: Air Breathe Mesh, Non Stick Velcro, 3D Air Mesh, Honeycomb Mesh, Polygiene Equipment
- Weight: S (470g), M (480g), L (490g), XL
NON STICK VELCRO
This Velcro only adheres to its counterpart, which prevents it from sticking to other fabrics on contact. This reduces the damage to fabric through torn out fibres.
3D AIR MESH
This three dimensionally structured fabric with variable thread sizes (P75D*30D) offers the optimal properties in ventilation and cushioning for the covers of paddings and shoulder straps.
This fabric in honeycomb design combines flexibility with exceptional breathability. This makes it the ideal material for areas that are subject to the most intensive movement, such as the side areas and underneath the arms, where there is a lot of heat and moisture to be dissipated.
Our approved upper material for EVOC PROTECTION WEAR is a functional material that is commonly used for bicycle jerseys. It is light, flexible, breathable and dries quickly - this makes it the first choice to provide a high degree of comfort.
Polygiene is a special fabric treatment that incorporates silver ions and prevents the formation of micro-organisms such as bacteria or fungi. This treatment eliminates odour build-up, reduces skin irritations and decreases the risk of fungal infection. Polygiene is also environmentally friendly, as materials treated with Polygiene require less frequent washing, thereby increasing their lifespan.