Evoc Womens Protector Vest Lite
- ShowProduct Information Super light and exceptionally comfortable - the new generation of EVOC PROTECTION WEAR is everything... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Protective Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- Super-light CE-tested LITESHIELD AIR BACK PROTECTOR (EN 1621-2)
- Coccyx protector element conforms with CE standard EN 1621-1
- Equipped with Polygiene anti-bacterial and anti-allergenic - quick drying
- Detachable, ergonomically shaped and continuously adjustable waist belt (HIP BELT ADJUSTER)
- High degree of comfort through optimised fit
- Non Stick Velcro prevents other textiles from catching
- Arm section gived with micro jersey material to prevent rubbing
- Seamless side and shoulder section to prevent friction
- YKK zipper with protective hem and zipper garage to prevent skin contact and friction
- Machine-washable (protector pad detachable)
- BACKLINK connects LITESHIELD AIR BACK PROTECTOR and coccyx pad and expands protection area
- Material: Air Breathe Mesh, Non Stick Velcro, 3D Air Mesh, Honeycomb Mesh, Polygiene Equipment
- Weight: S (470g), M (480g), L (490g), XL
There are currently no customer reviews
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.