Exposure Blaze USB Rechargeable Rear Light
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Rear lights See the latest products
New in Rear lights
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description Bright 80 lumen rear lightThe Exposure Blaze MK1 is a powerful 80 lumen rear bike light, packed with... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (1)
Bright 80 lumen rear light
The Exposure Blaze MK1 is a powerful 80 lumen rear bike light, packed with high spec features in a package that weighs just 80g.
Intelligent Thermal Management system keeps the LED running at peak efficiency at high temperatures improving the lifespan of the system. The Blaze MK1 bike light also comes with Smart Port Technology so you can connect the system up to any additional rear lights, power packs, remote switches and USB devices. Collimated Lens Technology maximises the light output to reduce any waste from the LED.
A quick release bracket means you can fit and remove the light in seconds. This is ideal for commuters who need to remove the light for security reasons. The CNC machined aluminium body is durable and weatherproof which is great for daily use.
- Cable-free design
- 3-colour Mode and Fuel Gauge indicator that doubles as OMS display
- Intelligent Thermal Management (ITM) combats loss of LED efficiency at high temperatures
- Smart Port Technology Plus (SPT+) to connect additional rear lights, power packs, remote switches and other USB devices
- Collimated Lens Technology reduces light waste from LEDs
- CNC-machined aerospace aluminium weatherproof body
- Gold plated charge port with silicone cover
- Includes quick release handlebar bracket and smart charger
- Weight: 80g
- Output: 80 lumens red light
- 1,400Ah lithium ion battery
- Emitter: 1 Cree XRE red LED
Exposure Blaze USB Rechargeable Rear Light Reviews
Customer Reviews (1)
No wires recharges easily bright light and adaptable on the bike or helmet or even as a head torch . I use it for commuting as a spot for night biking or outdoors for general use.
No wires recharges easily bright light and adaptable on the bike or helmet or even as a head torch . I use it for commuting as a spot for night biking or outdoors for general use.Close review