Exposure Spark Mk.2 Front Light
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Front lights See the latest products
New in Front lights
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information 2012 sees the Spark get introduced to the CREE XPG LED. Previously using a Seoul product the Spark h... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Product Description2012 sees the Spark get introduced to the CREE XPG LED. Previously using a Seoul product the Spark has increased from 220 lumens to 255 lumens
The Spark can be used with disposable or recyclable batteries whilst still benefiting from the Mode and Fue Gauge Button
2012 improvements bring a new knurled back cap which makes the rear cap super easy to remove
- Weight: (incl. bracket): 85g
Output: 255 lumens
Collimated Lens Technology: Exposure Lights use collimated Lens technology. These high-tech resin lenses are specifically designed to optimise light collection from each LED. A great deal of time is invested in research to ensure the optimal beam and output is achieved
Function button: Mode and Fuel Gauge indicator
Weatherproof Body: CNC machined aerospace grade aluminum body with efficient heat transfer design
Includes: Zip-tie bracket and Lanyard
Note: Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.