Fast Forward F4R Front Clincher Road Wheel
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Wheels - road See the latest products
New in Wheels - road
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The most all-round wheel set for the tourist or competitive racer looking for clincher wheels. With ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Product DescriptionThe most all-round wheel set for the tourist or competitive racer looking for clincher wheels. With 38mm deep carbon rims the F4R-c is easy to handle and therefore also perfectly suited for riding uphill. The joint of the aluminium brake surface is welded for better brake performance and the rim has wear indicators to advise when the rim needs to be replaced
Improved FFWD Hub Set
FFWD Wheels is constantly looking for improvements to offer better quality by searching for or developing the best possible parts
FFWD Wheels cooperated with DT Swiss to start the development of a completely new FFWD hub based on the experience and known reputation of the Swiss hubs. The high precision build guarantee smooth running bearings protected by press fit end caps which enable to apply service without any tools
This project resulted in the new ‘FFWD hub by DT Swiss’, a strong and durable hub with Swiss precision to offer an even better price/quality ratio to FFWD wheel sets. Although the level of quality improved, FFWD wheels with these hubs will stay at its current price level. Besides the new FFWD hub it will remain possible to opt for a DT240s or DT180 hubs in most FFWD models
- Superstiff High Tensile TC35 Carbon
- FFWD hub by DT Swiss
- 45 or 38 mm deep rim
- Welded alloy brake surface
- Wear indicators in alloy brake surface
- FFWD decals under clear coat
- FFWD hubs
- Weight: 760 gram
- Sapim CX-Ray spokes
- DT Pro Lock Brass nipples
- Hand built in The Netherlands
- Comes with exclusive wheel bags, quick release set, valve extensions & rimtape