Fast Forward F4R Tubular Road Wheelset
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Wheels - road See the latest products
New in Wheels - road
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Proven aerodynamics and an extremely lightweight are combined in the new F4R, making it the best cho... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Product DescriptionProven aerodynamics and an extremely lightweight are combined in the new F4R, making it the best choice for an all-round wheel set!
FFWD DARC technology is standard on the most aerodynamic FFWD models F9R and F6R. Adding this technology to the 45mm tubular rim makes the new F4R faster
FFWD DARC: DARC stands for ‘Double Arc’ which is the profile of the rim. It compresses air on the rim to create a faster airflow which reduces the drag behind the wheel
Improved FFWD Hub Set
FFWD Wheels is constantly looking for improvements to offer better quality by searching for or developing the best possible parts
FFWD Wheels cooperated with DT Swiss to start the development of a completely new FFWD hub based on the experience and known reputation of the Swiss hubs. The high precision build guarantee smooth running bearings protected by press fit end caps which enable to apply service without any tools
This project resulted in the new ‘FFWD hub by DT Swiss’, a strong and durable hub with Swiss precision to offer an even better price/quality ratio to FFWD wheel sets Although the level of quality improved, FFWD wheels with these hubs will stay at its current price level. Besides the new FFWD hub it will remain possible to opt for a DT240s or DT180 hubs in most FFWD models
- Superstiff High Tensile TC35 Carbon
- FFWD hub by DT Swiss
- 45 mm deep rim
- FFWD decals under clear coat
- FFWD hubs
- Weight: 1295 gram
- Sapim CX-Ray spokes
- DT Pro Lock Brass nipples
- Hand built in The Netherlands
- Comes with exclusive wheel bags, quick release set, valve extensions & brake pads