Full Carbon wheel set for clincher tyres. The full carbon rims have an advantage in weight compared to the alloy clinchers and offer a better look. Take a set out on the road for racing or make a combination; F4R front and F6R rear for more comfort or F6R front and F9R rear for triathlon races.
The wheels are technically able to handle riders over 100kg just like all our models. However not all terrains are suitable for every rider when it comes to Full Carbon Clincher wheels. Depending on the combination of factors like rider weight, terrain and intensity the best suitable wheel set can be chosen.
Like all carbon FFWD wheels, the brake surface of the FCC wheel sets has a special top layer. One of the key features of the special layer is that the braking performance is almost equal to braking on alloy, also in wet conditions!
The best hubs based on price and quality. High-end hubs made by DT Swiss with the least rolling resistance keep on going when you give them a spin.
- Superstiff High Tensile TC35 Carbon
- 60 mm deep rim
- FFWD decals under clear coat
- FFWD hubs
- Maximum 9 bar tire pressure
- Weight: 1625 gram
- DT Aerolite or Sapim CX-Ray spokes
- 20/24 spokes
- DT Pro Lock Brass nipples.
- Hand built in The Netherlands
- Comes with exclusive wheel bags, quick release set, valve extensions, brake pads & rim tape