The ultimate wheel set for Triathlon and Time Trials! Ride them as set, combine a front wheel with a FFWD DISC or use the rear wheel with the FFWD F6R FCC front wheel as many triathletes do.
These wheels with 90mm deep rims offer the looks of full carbon wheels but with the benefits of clincher tires.
The wheels are technically able to handle riders over 100kg just like all our models. However not all terrains are suitable for every rider when it comes to Full Carbon Clincher wheels. Depending on the combination of factors like rider weight, terrain and intensity the best suitable wheel set can be chosen.
Like all carbon FFWD wheels, the brake surface of the FCC wheel sets has a special top layer. One of the key features of the special layer is that the braking performance is almost equal to braking on alloy, also in wet conditions!
DT Swiss 180 Ceramic Hubs: High-end hubs with Ceramic bearings and a carbon hub shell to safe 50 grams on the hub set.
- Superstiff High Tensile TC35 Carbon
- 90 mm deep rim
- FFWD decals under clear coat
- DT Swiss 180 ceramic hubs
- Maximum 9 bar tire pressure
- Weight: 1900 gram
- DT Aerolite or Sapim CX-Ray spokes
- 20/24 Spokes
- DT Pro Lock Brass nipples.
- Hand built in The Netherlands
- Comes with exclusive wheel bags, quick release set, valve extensions, brake pads & rim tape