Fast Forward Full Carbon Clincher Disc Wheel
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Wheels - road See the latest products
New in Wheels - road
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description To further complete the range of wheels for all riders/ athletes in all disciplines, FFWD Wheels dev... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
The FFWD DISC FCC serves a demand especially in the Triathlon scene. Due to the carbon clincher rim the total weight of the DISC is brought down with 100 grams compared to the DISC with aluminium brake surface. Like all carbon FFWD wheels, the brake surface of this FCC wheel has a special top layer. One of the key features of the special layer is that the braking performance is almost equal to braking on alloy, also in wet conditions!
The FFWD DISC wheels are built for optimal aerodynamics and stiffness.
Improved FFWD Hub Set
FFWD Wheels is constantly looking for improvements to offer better quality by searching for or developing the best possible parts.
FFWD Wheels cooperated with DT Swiss to start the development of a completely new FFWD hub based on the experience and known reputation of the Swiss hubs.
The high precision build guarantee smooth running bearings protected by press fit end caps which enable to apply service without any tools.
This project resulted in the new 'FFWD hub by DT Swiss', a strong and durable hub with Swiss precision to offer an even better price/quality ratio to FFWD wheel sets.
Although the level of quality improved, FFWD wheels with these hubs will stay at its current price level. Besides the new FFWD hub it will remain possible to opt for a DT240s or DT180 hubs in most FFWD models.
- Full Carbon Clincher DISC
- FFWD hub by DT Swiss
- SRAM/Shimano and Campagnolo 11 speed compatible
- 9 bar tire pressure maximum
- Weight 1345 gram
- Exceptional Aerodynamic Efficiency
- High Lateral Rigidity
- Available with red and white decals
- Comes with exclusive wheel bag, brake pads, rim tape, quick release & valve hole decal set