Feedback Sports Omnium Trainer with Tote Bag
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information This simple fork-mount design is optimized for pre-race warm-up, travel, and those days when life (o... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
This simple fork-mount design is optimized for pre-race warm-up, travel, and those days when life (or the weather) gets in the way of your ride. The Omnium trainer utilizes Internal Progressive Resistance (IPR): delivering a real-road feel with minimal noise.
- Internal Progressive Resistance
- Accepts standard QR, 12_100, 15_100 & 15_110 (boost) thru axles
- Adjustable wheelbase and fork-mount height for various bicycles (road, MTB, CX)
- No tools required to assemble or store Ñ simply unfold and fold
- Bearings are greased and sealed, requiring no maintenance
- Includes heavy-duty tote bag for transport and storage
- Compatible with Zwift, The Sufferfest and TrainerRoad
- 3-Year Warranty
- Total weight: 14 lbs (6.35 kg)
- Folded dimensions: 66 cm x 18 cm x 20 cm
- Accepts forks w/ standard QR, 12x100, 15x100 & 15x110 (boost) thru axles
- Accommodates wheel sizes 600c-700c, 26_-29_
- Aluminum drums: 4.0" diameter, double-wall design
- Rider weight limit: 225 lbs
- Wheel base from 840mm to 1200mm
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.