Feedback Sports Omnium Trainer with Tote Bag
- ShowProduct Information This simple fork-mount design is optimized for pre-race warm-up, travel, and those days when life (o... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Finance
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- Internal Progressive Resistance
- Accepts standard QR, 12_100, 15_100 & 15_110 (boost) thru axles
- Adjustable wheelbase and fork-mount height for various bicycles (road, MTB, CX)
- No tools required to assemble or store Ñ simply unfold and fold
- Bearings are greased and sealed, requiring no maintenance
- Includes heavy-duty tote bag for transport and storage
- Compatible with Zwift, The Sufferfest and TrainerRoad
- 3-Year Warranty
- Total weight: 14 lbs (6.35 kg)
- Folded dimensions: 66 cm x 18 cm x 20 cm
- Accepts forks w/ standard QR, 12x100, 15x100 & 15x110 (boost) thru axles
- Accommodates wheel sizes 600c-700c, 26_-29_
- Aluminum drums: 4.0" diameter, double-wall design
- Rider weight limit: 225 lbs
- Wheel base from 840mm to 1200mm
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
There are currently no customer reviews
How do I apply for finance?
Spend £99 or more at Tredz and you can spread the cost. Pay monthly over 6-48 months, interest free (dependent on repayment terms and amount).
1Fill your basket with everything you want from Tredz and go to the checkout.
2During checkout, select the finance option you want as your method of payment.
3You will be sent to our finance provider's secure server to complete your application.
4Finance providers PayPal & V12 will use the information provided to make a decision and complete checkout if you are approved.Read more about buying on finance
Buy now, pay 12 months later with interest free credit Pay nothing for 3 or 6 months on orders over £850, or 12 months on orders over £1,500* *Not available through PayPal Credit
Flexible finance options
Choose your term.
Lowest monthly cost
for 48 months
Best 0% interest
for 12 months
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.