Feedback Sports Pro Truing Station
- ShowProduct Information One arm design allows unrestricted wheel accessTrue up to 29" wheels without removing the tyre Preci... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Workshop Tools Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
Product DescriptionOne arm design allows unrestricted wheel access
- True up to 29" wheels without removing the tyre
- Precision single spring tip indicator for checking lateral and radial rim position
- Disc brake rotor truing slot
- Check dish by simply flipping the wheel
- Stable base and bench mount adaptor included
- 12mm and 15mm axle adaptors included
- Easily portable; mounts to Feedback brand work stands.
- Max wheel diameter: 29" with tyre
- Base included. Footprint 10.25"X 8.5" (265mm X 215mm)
- Base weight = 5.8lbs (2.6kg)
- 4" X 6" (101mm X 152mm) bench mount included
- Red anodized aluminum arm/ steel base
- 3 year warranty
Note: Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
There are currently no customer reviews
Workshop Tools Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.