Felt 7 Thirty Mountain Bike 2017 - Hardtail MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hardtail MTB See the latest products
New in Hardtail MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Sharp handling XC MTB performance. The Felt 7 Thirty is a hardtail mountain bike that offers a confi... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Sharp handling XC MTB performance. The Felt 7 Thirty is a hardtail mountain bike that offers a confident and efficient ride on cross country trails and tracks.
Offering a stable riding position, the Felt 7 is ideal for off-road adventures. The 6061 aluminium frame is built with butted and hydroformed tubes to keep the weight down while maintaining strength. Nimble and rapid rolling the 27.5” wheels offer the ideal balance for riding off-road. The RockShox XC 30 Gold fork offers 100mm of plush suspension travel to smooth the trail ahead and features a PopLoc remote lever so you can lock the fork out on the fly, for improved efficiency on smooth climbs. The tapered steerer tube adds front end stiffness for improved steering control.
The Shimano XT/Deore 2x10 speed drivetrain offers easier shifting than a traditional triple chainset yet still gives you all the gears that you need to ride the steepest of climbs on your MTB route. Shimano Deore hydraulic disc brakes give you confident stopping power in all weather conditions.
The nimble handling Felt 7 Thirty is available in a wide range of sizes to suit riders of all heights and ages.
- 6061 aluminium for lightweight durability
- 27.5” wheels offer nimble handling with rapid rolling
- RockShox 30 Gold fork offers 100mm of suspension travel with remote lockout
- Shimano XT/Deore 2x10 speed drivetrain for easy shifting with a wide gear range
- Shimano hydraulic disc brakes for confident all-weather stopping power
- Sizes: 12” (XX Small), 14” (X Small), 16” (Small), 18” (Medium), 20” (Large), 22” (X Large)
- Colour: Matte Black
- The Felt 7 Thirty is available with 0% APR finance
|Frame:||Felt XC, butted 6061 aluminum, Hydroform, ControlTaper head tube, machined yoke, replaceable derailleur hanger, IS disc mounts, standard 73mm threaded bottom bracket, 135mm OLD, Ø30.9mm seatpost, Ø34.9mm low clamp front derailleur|
|Fork:||Rock Shox 30 GOLD TK, Poploc remote, tapered steerer, 100mm|
|Headset:||FSA NO.42ACB-A w/7.8mm custom cone spacer|
|Stem:||Felt MTB 3D-forged threadless 1-1/8"" +/- 7° rise for Ø31.8mm handlebar w/ black Cr-Mo bolts:|
XS - 70mm
SM/MD - 80mm
LG - 90mm
XL - 100mm
|Bars:||Felt MTB 6061 Flat top, Ø31.8mm, 5mm rise x 9° sweep (720mm)|
|Front Brake:||Shimano Deore M447, 180mm rotor|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano Deore M447, 160mm rotor|
|Brake Lever:||Shimano Deore|
|Front Mech:||Shimano Deore, low clamp 34.9, dual pull, top swing|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano XT 10-speed Shadow Plus, long cage|
|Shifters:||Shimano Deore 2x10|
|Rims:||WTB Stp i19 TCS|
|Front Hub:||Forged aluminum, 6-bolt, QRx100|
|Rear Hub:||Forged aluminum, 6-bolt, QRx135|
|Front Tyre:||Schwalbe Rapid Rob Kevlarguard, folding, 27.5 x 2.25|
|Rear Tyre:||Schwalbe Rapid Rob Kevlarguard, folding, 27.5 x 2.25|
|Seat Post:||Felt butted 6061, dual-bolt w/ forged head, micro-adjust, 15mm offset, Ø30.9|
MD/LG/XL (400MM)Aluminum 6061 CNC cold-forged w/ Cr-Mo bolt, Ø34.9mmAluminum 6061 CNC cold-forged w/ Cr-Mo bolt, Ø34.9mm
|Chainset:||Shimano Deore 2x10|
XS/SM - 170mm
|Bottom Bracket:||Shimano 73mm|
|Cassette:||Shimano Deore 10-speed, 11-36T|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.