Felt Edict 2 Mountain Bike 2017 - XC Full Suspension MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
New Product There's a newer version of this product now available...
Recommended alternatives We've found some more items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Full Suspension MTB See the latest products
New in Full Suspension MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Full suspension XC race performance. The Felt Edict 2 is a capable short travel mountain bike for ra... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Full suspension XC race performance. The Felt Edict 2 is a capable short travel mountain bike for rapid cross country MTB adventures.
Felt are well known for their expertise in carbon fibre composite technology and the Edict frame is built using Felt’s InsideOut construction technique that means the fibres can be precisely laid up with minimal overlap - reducing weight whilst maintaining strength. The FAST® suspension system offers 100mm of highly efficient rear suspension travel in a lightweight package. The tapered steerer and thru axles front & rear add stiffness for more precise handling characteristics while the 29” wheels roll quickly over the rough as well as the smooth.
The RockShox Monarch RT3 rear shock offers adjustable compression damping so you can adapt the performance to the trail ahead to improve pedalling efficiency. The RockShox Reba fork gives you 120mm of plush suspension travel up front and includes a remote OneLoc lever so you can lockout the suspension for more efficient climbing.
The Shimano XT 2x11 speed drivetrain offers a wide range of gears with slick shifting so you can take on every climb. When the trail points downhill the Shimano Deore hydraulic disc brakes deliver powerful all-condition stopping control.
Ride the adventure on the Felt Edict 2.
- UHC Carbon fibre frame is lightweight, stiff and strong
- FACT suspension system offers 100mm of efficient rear suspension travel
- RockShox Monarch RT3 for refined damping control
- RockShox Reba RL fork for 120mm of suspension travel with OneLoc remote
- Shimano XT 2x11 speed drivetrain for slick, precise shifting
- Shimano Deore hydraulic disc brakes for all weather stopping power
- Sizes: 16” (Small), 18” (Medium), 20” (Large), 22” (X Large)
- Colours: Matte Carbon(White/Red)
- The Felt Edict 2 is available with 0% APR finance
|Frame:||Felt XC, UHC Performance carbon fiber, DMC w/ InsideOut construction, full carbon dropouts, 100mm FAST suspensiont|
|Fork:||Rock Shox Reba RL Solo Air, Tapered steerer, Oneloc remote, 120mm|
|Rear Shock:||Rock Shox Monarch RT3, High Volume eyelet, custom tune, 165 x 38|
|Headset:||FSA NO.42ACB-A w/7.8mm custom cone spacer|
|Stem:||Felt MTB 3D-forged threadless 1-1/8|| +/- 7° rise for Ø31.8mm handlebar w/ black Cr-Mo bolts: SM/MD - 80mm, LG - 90mm, XL - 100mm|
|Bars:||Felt MTB carbon Flat top, Ø31.8mm, 8mm rise x 9° sweep, (720mm)|
|Front Brake:||Shimano Deore M615, 180mm rotor|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano Deore M615, 160mm rotor|
|Brake Lever:||Shimano Deore|
|Front Mech:||Shimano XT, e-type w/o plate, dual pull, top swing|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano XT 11-speed Shadow Plus, long cage|
|Shifters:||Shimano XT 2X11|
|Rims:||DT Swiss X1900|
|Front Hub:||DT Swiss X1900, centerlock, 15x100|
|Rear Hub:||DT Swiss X1900, centerlock, 12x142|
|Spokes:||DT Swiss X1900|
|Front Tyre:||Schwalbe Racing Ralph Performance, folding, 29 x 2.10|
|Rear Tyre:||Schwalbe Racing Ralph Performance, folding, 29 x 2.10|
|Seat Post:||Felt carbon shaft w/ forged head, micro-adjust, 15mm offset, Ø30.9, SM - 350mm, MD/LG/XL - 400mm|
|Chainset:||Shimano XT 2X11|
SM - 170mm
MD/LG/XL - 175mm36/26T
|Bottom Bracket:||Race Face 73mm|
|Cassette:||Shimano XT 11-speed, 11-42T|
|Weight:||11.88kg / 26.2lbs.|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.