Felt Edict 4 Deore 29er Mountain Bike 2017 - Full Suspension MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
New Product There's a newer version of this product now available...
Recommended alternatives We've found some more items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Full Suspension MTB See the latest products
New in Full Suspension MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information From XC racing to relaxed cross-country MTB adventures. The Felt Edict 4 is a carbon full sus 29er m... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
From XC racing to relaxed cross-country MTB adventures. The Felt Edict 4 is a carbon full sus 29er mountain bike that offers fast and efficient performance on the trails.
Felt are well known for their expertise in carbon fibre composite technology and the Edict frame is built using Felt’s InsideOut construction technique that means the fibres can be precisely laid up with minimal overlap - reducing weight whilst maintaining strength. The FAST® suspension system offers 100mm of highly efficient rear suspension travel in a lightweight package. Up front you get 120mm of suspension travel for more confident performance on rougher tracks. Thru axles front and rear add stiffness for more precise handling characteristics while the 29” wheels roll quickly over the rough as well as the smooth.
The RockShox Reba RL fork offers plush suspension control and is paired with the dependable RockShox Monarch RT shock for a well-balanced ride. The Shimano Deore 2x10 speed drivetrain gives you reliable shifting with a wide range of gears for taking on all the climbs on your route. Shimano hydraulic disc brakes offer confident all-weather stopping power.
Ride faster and more efficiently on the Felt Edict 4.
- UHC Carbon fibre frame is lightweight, stiff and strong
- FACT suspension system offers 100mm of efficient rear suspension travel
- RockShox Reba RL fork for 120mm of suspension travel with OneLoc remote
- Shimano Deore 2x10 speed drivetrain for reliable shifting
- Shimano Deore hydraulic disc brakes for all weather stopping power
- Sizes: 16” (Small), 18” (Medium), 20” (Large), 22” (X Large)
- Colours: Matte Grey(Black/Green)
- The Felt Edict 4 is available with 0% APR finance
|Frame:||Felt XC, UHC Performance carbon fiber, DMC w/ InsideOut construction, full carbon dropouts, 100mm FAST suspensiont|
|Fork:||Rock Shox Reba RL Solo Air, Tapered steerer, Oneloc remote, 120mm|
|Rear Shock:||Rock Shox Monarch RT, High Volume eyelet, custom tune, 165 x 38|
|Headset:||FSA NO.42ACB-A w/7.8mm custom cone spacer|
|Stem:||Felt MTB 3D-forged threadless 1-1/8|| +/- 7° rise for Ø31.8mm handlebar w/ black Cr-Mo bolts: SM/MD - 80mm, LG - 90mm, XL - 100mm|
|Bars:||Felt MTB 6061 Flat top, Ø31.8mm, 5mm rise x 9° sweep (720mm)|
|Front Brake:||Shimano Deore M615, 180mm rotor|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano Deore M615, 160mm rotor|
|Brake Lever:||Shimano Deore|
|Front Mech:||Shimano Deore, e-type w/o plate, dual pull, top swing|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano Deore 10-speed Shadow Plus, long cage|
|Shifters:||Shimano Deore 2x10|
|Rims:||Aluminum double wall, 21mm inside|
|Front Hub:||Shimano Deore, centerlock, 15x100|
|Rear Hub:||Shimano Deore, centerlock, 12x142|
|Spokes:||2.0/1.8mm double-butted stainless|
|Front Tyre:||Schwalbe Racing Ralph Performance, folding, 29 x 2.25|
|Rear Tyre:||Schwalbe Racing Ralph Performance, folding, 29 x 2.25|
|Seat Post:||Felt carbon shaft w/ forged head, micro-adjust, 15mm offset, Ø30.9, SM - 350mmm, MD/LG/XL - 400mm|
|Chainset:||Shimano Deore 2x10|
SM - 170mm
MD/LG/XL - 175mm36/22T
|Bottom Bracket:||Shimano 73mm|
|Cassette:||Shimano Deore 10-speed, 11-36T|
|Weight:||12.56kg / 27.69lbs.|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.