Felt Edict FRD Mountain Bike 2017 - Full Suspension MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Full sus short travel MTB See the latest products
New in Full sus short travel MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description The ultimate carbon fibre XC MTB race rocket. The Felt Edict FRD is a short travel full sus mountain... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
The ultimate carbon fibre XC MTB race rocket. The Felt Edict FRD is a short travel full sus mountain bike that offers the very best race ready cross-country performance.
The UHC Ultimate + TeXtreme® carbon fibre frame is the lightest and stiffest in the Edict family. Felt are well known for their expertise in carbon fibre composite technology and the frame is built using Felt’s InsideOut construction technique that means the fibres can be precisely laid up with minimal overlap - reducing weight whilst maintaining strength. TeXtreme® is the woven carbon sheet that adds strength while reducing weight and forms the familiar checker board carbon pattern on the raw frame finish.
The FAST® suspension system offers 100mm of highly efficient rear suspension travel in a lightweight package. The tapered steerer and thru axles front & rear add stiffness for more precise handling characteristics while the 29” wheels roll quickly over the rough as well as the smooth.
Set up for maximum XC race efficiency the 120mm travel RockShox RS1 fork and RockShox Monarch XX shock feature Full Sprint remote control so you can change the performance of both shock and fork on the fly. The SRAM XX1 1x11 speed drivetrain offers easy shifting with all the gears that you’ll need to tackle the steepest climbs. The SRAM XX disc brakes offer confident speed control. DT Swiss XCR 1200 wheels, carbon bars and a carbon seatpost round off the spec on this dialled XC race rocket.
Aim for the podium on the Felt Edict FRD
- UHC Performance + TeXtreme carbon fibre frame is lightweight, stiff and strong
- FACT suspension system offers 100mm of efficient rear suspension travel
- RockShox Monarch XX shock with Full Sprint remote for maximum efficiency
- RockShox RS1 fork for 120mm of suspension travel with Full Sprint remote
- SRAM XO1/X1 1x11 speed drivetrain
- SRAM XX hydraulic disc brakes for all weather stopping power
- Sizes: 16” (Small), 18” (Medium), 20” (Large), 22” (X Large)
- Colours: Matte TeXtreme
- The Felt Edict FRD is available with 0% APR finance
The Felt Edict FRD 2017 Features are:
Frame: Felt FRD XC, UHC Ultimate + TeXtreme carbon fiber, DMC w/ InsideOut construction, full carbon dropouts, 100mm FAST suspension, ControlTaper head tube, post disc mount, replaceable derailleur hanger, standard 73mm threaded bottom bracket, 12 x 142mm w/ Syn
Rear Shock: Rock Shox Monarch XX with Full Sprint remote, High Volume eyelet, custom tune, 165 x 38
Fork: Rock Shox RS1, Full Sprint remote, 120mm
Headset: FSA NO.42/CF/ACB-A w/8.7mm Carbon custom cone spacer
Bars: Loaded Napalm carbon Flat bar, Ø31.8mm, 3° sweep, (710mm)
Stem: Loaded Napalm threadless 1-1/8"" +/- 6° rise for Ø31.8mm handlebar
SM/MD - 70mm
LG - 90mm
XL - 100mm
Front Mech: n/a
Rear Mech: SRAM XX1
Shifters SRAM XX1 11-speed Gripshift
Chainset: Race Face Next SL
SM - 170mm
MD/LG/XL - 175mm32T
Bottom Bracket: Race Face 73mm
Cassette: SRAM XG1199, 11-speed, 10-42T
Chain: SRAM XX1
Front Brake: SRAM XX, 180mm rotor
Rear Brake: SRAM XX, 160mm rotor
Rims: DT Swiss XRC1200
Front Hub: DT Swiss XRC1200, 6-bolt, 15x110 for RS1 fork
Rear Hub: DT Swiss XRC1200, 6-bolt, 12x142, XD driver for SRAM 1x11
Tyres: Schwalbe Racing Ralph Evo, TL-ready, folding, 29 x 2.10 Front,
Schwalbe Racing Ralph Evo, TL-ready, folding, 29 x 2.10 Rear
Seatpost: Easton EC70 carbon, 12mm offset, Ø30.9 (350mm)Aluminum 7075 CNC w/ titanium bolt Ø34.9mmAluminum 7075 CNC w/ titanium bolt Ø34.9mm