Felt FR2 Disc 2018 - Road Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road bikes See the latest products
New in Road bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Focus your eyes on the road ahead, finding your speed aboard the Felt FR2 Disc. With a super lightwe... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Focus your eyes on the road ahead, finding your speed aboard the Felt FR2 Disc. With a super lightweight carbon frame that features Felt Fit Race Road geometry, you’re be in the right position to go fast and be comfortable over longer distances. The stylish and high performance UHC Advanced + TeXtreme carbon makes the frame fantastically stiff for great power transfer when hammering the pedals.
- Felt Fit Race Road UHC Advanced + TeXtreme carbon fibre is lightweight and high performing
- Felt Fit Race Road UHC Advanced + TeXtreme carbon fibre has monocoque construction for stiff performance
- Shimano Ultegra Di2 2x11 speed electronic drivetrain fast super quickly and accurately
- Shimano Ultegra brakes are powerful
- DT Swiss PR1600 wheels are lightweight and deliver superb performance
- Vittoria Rubino Pro G+ 25c tyres are quick and offer excellent grip
- Sizes: 43cm, 47cm, 51cm, 54cm, 56cm, 58cm, 61cm
- Colours: Black/TeXtreme/Acid Green
- The Felt FR2 Disc is available with 0% APR finance
The FR2 Disc features all of the incredible technology found in the entire FR Series, as well as the additional benefits of disc brakes: greater stopping power, increased modulation and more control. It’s crafted from Felt’s UHC Advanced + TeXtreme® carbon fibre for a high stiffness-to-weight ratio that maximizes rider performance by ensuring that no watt is wasted. Built with a selection of advanced componentry like Shimano Ultegra Di2 electronic derailleurs, as well as DT Swiss FC1600 carbon, tubeless-ready wheels, the FR2 Disc offers maximum performance in all riding conditions.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance (up to 48 months) on any basket over £99
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
|Frame:||Felt Race Road UHC Advanced + TeXtreme carbon fiber, MMC with InsideOut construction, carbon fiber BB386 bottom bracket shell, 12 x 142mm Syntace style thru axle, flat mount disc brake standard, CNC aluminum replaceable rear derailleur hanger, external me|
|Fork:||Felt Race Road UHC Advanced + TeXtreme carbon fiber monocoque construction, size specific ControlTaper carbon fiber steerer tube, integrated crown race, crown, and blades, flat mount disc standard, 12 x 100mm thru axle|
|Headset:||FSA integrated sealed cartridge bearing with Felt VariableHeight Cone Spacers (20mm PC, 4.5mm aluminum), Felt top cap, 43 - 47cm: IS-21, 1.125" --- 51 - 54cm: No.382, 1.125 - 1.25" --- 56 - 61cm: No.42, 1.125 - 1.5"|
|Front Brake:||Shimano BR8070 hydraulic disc with 160mm rotor|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano BR8070 hydraulic disc with 140mm rotor|
|Brake Lever:||Shimano Ultegra R8070, hydraulic|
|Front Mech:||Shimano Ultegra R8050 Di2 braze-on|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano Ultegra R8050 Di2 11-speed short cage|
|Shifters:||Shimano Ultegra Di2 R8070 11-speed|
|Rims:||DT Swiss FC1600 carbon, tubeless ready, 15mm inner width, 28mm depth, 1490g (wheelset)|
|Front Hub:||DT Swiss 350 Straight Pull, 12 x 100mm thru axle, Center Lock|
|Rear Hub:||DT Swiss 350 Straight Pull, 11-speed, 12 x 142mm thru axle, Center Lock|
|Spokes:||DT Swiss Competition 2.0/1.8/2.0|
|Front Tyre:||Vittoria Rubino Pro G+ folding, 700 x 25c|
|Rear Tyre:||Vittoria Rubino Pro G+ folding, 700 x 25c|
|Chainset:||Rotor 3D30 UBB5, 52/36T, 43 - 47cm: 167.5mm -- 51cm: 170mm --- 54 - 56cm: 172.5mm --- 58 - 61cm: 175mm|
|Bottom Bracket:||Token BB386 with 30mm bearings|
|Cassette:||Shimano 11-speed, 11-28T|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.