Felt IA 16 2017 - Triathlon Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
New Product There's a newer version of this product now available...
Recommended alternatives We've found some more items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Triathlon bikes See the latest products
New in Triathlon bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Industry-leading aerodynamic technology. The Felt IA 16 is an advanced triathlon bike that is ideal ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Industry-leading aerodynamic technology. The Felt IA 16 is an advanced triathlon bike that is ideal for triathletes who are looking for a competitive aero advantage.
Aerodynamically optimized through extensive wind tunnel testing is the UHC Performance carbon fibre frame and UHC Advanced carbon fibre fork. Felt engineers use an InsideOut construction technique that means the fibres can be precisely laid up with minimal overlap - reducing weight whilst maintaining strength. The bottom bracket has a separate carbon cross tube which prevents creaking and extends the lifespan of your bearings. This is not something you get on every aero road bike and is a sign of Felt’s attention to detail.
As well as improving the IAs aero performance the Felt UHC Carbon Seatpost has Comfort Module vibration damping properties which will leave you feeling fresher for in the saddle so you can ride more efficiently.
The Shimano 105 2x11 speed drivetrain offers slick shifting and is combined with an FSA Omega compact chainset for riding varied terrain.
Ride with the most advanced aerodynamic efficiency on the Felt IA 16.
- UHC Performance carbon fibre frame is lightweight and reduces drag
- Full UHC Advanced carbon monocoque fork for a more refined ride
- Shimano 105 2x11 speed drivetrain for slick shifting
- Felt integrated bars and seatpost all reduce drag
- Sizes: 48cm, 51cm, 54cm, 56cm, 58cm
- Colour: Matte Carbon/Matte Black (Silver/Fluoro Red)
- The Felt IA 16 is available with 0% APR finance
|Frame:||Felt Integrated Aero TT / Tri UHC Performance carbon fiber, MMC with InsideOut construction, BB30 and carbon horizontal dropouts with integrated dropout adjusters|
|Fork:||Felt UHC Advanced carbon fiber monocoque construction, 1.125|| carbon fiber steer, blades, dropouts, crown, aerodynamically optimized for a conventional brake|
|Headset:||FSA IS Integrated, 1.125|| sealed ACB cartridge bearings with Felt compression device|
|Bars:||Felt Bayonet 3 base bar with Felt ?-Bend 3-position extensions, Ø31.8mm: 48 - 51cm = 390mm, 54 - 58cm = 420mm|
|Front Brake:||Dual pivot caliper|
|Rear Brake:||Aero Direct Mount|
|Brake Lever:||Aero TT / Tri|
|Front Mech:||Shimano 105|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano 105 short cage|
|Shifters:||microSHIFT TT 11-speed|
|Rims:||Felt TTR4, 22mm Width, 30mm Depth|
|Front Hub:||Felt R3, sealed bearing, 24H|
|Rear Hub:||Felt R3, sealed cartridge bearing, 28H, 11-speed|
|Spokes:||2.0mm stainless steel|
|Front Tyre:||Felt Aero TTR2, 700c x 23c|
|Rear Tyre:||Felt Aero TTR2, 700c x 23c|
|Seat Post:||Felt Vibration Reducing Aero Tri UHC Advanced carbon fiber with 3T DiffLock? Comfort Module internals, 300mm length|
|Chainset:||FSA Omega BB30: 48-51cm =165mm, 54 - 56cm = 170mm, 58 - 60cm = 172.5mmFSA 50/34T|
|Bottom Bracket:||FSA BB30|
|Cassette:||Shimano 11-speed, 11-28T|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.