Felt Nine 80 Mountain Bike 2017 - Hardtail MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
New Product There's a newer version of this product now available...
Recommended alternatives We've found some more items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hardtail MTB See the latest products
New in Hardtail MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Rapid XC MTB performance without the price tag. The Felt Nine 80 is a hardtail 29er mountain bike wi... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Rapid XC MTB performance without the price tag. The Felt Nine 80 is a hardtail 29er mountain bike with the heart of a cross-country racer.
The race inspired geometry offers fast and efficient handling on off-road trails. Built with butted 6061 aluminium alloy, the frame is lightweight, stiff and strong - ideal for cross country riding. Butted and hydroformed tubes create a lighter frame without compromising the inherent strength of the frame. This is the same frame as you find on the higher priced alloy framed Nine models. The 29” wheels are rapid rolling over smooth and rough terrain alike.
The Suntour XCT fork offers 100mm of suspension travel to take smooth rough trails. The Shimano 3x8 speed drivetrain gives you a wide range of gears for taking on all the climbs while the Tektro hydraulic disc brakes offer confident all-weather stopping power.
Ride faster on cross country trails with the Felt Nine 80.
- Tough and lightweight 6061 aluminium frame with butted and hydroformed tubes
- SR Suntour XCT fork offers 100mm of suspension travel
- Shimano 3x8 speed drivetrain offers a wide range of gears
- Tektro hydraulic disc brakes for confident all-weather stopping
- Sizes: 14” (X Small), 16” (Small), 18” (Medium), 20” (Large), 22” (X Large)
- Colour: Matte Sky Blue/Black
- The Felt Nine 80 is available with 0% APR finance
|Frame:||Felt XC, butted 6061 aluminum, Hydroform, semi-integrated head tube,IS disc mounts|
|Fork:||SR Suntour XCT, Preload, 100mm|
|Headset:||FSA NO.10 w/16.2mm custom cone spacer|
|Stem:||Felt MTB 3D-forged threadless 1-1/8|| +/- 7° rise for Ø31.8mm handlebar w/ black Cr-Mo bolts: XS - 70mm, SM/MD - 80mm, LG - 90mm, XL - 100mm|
|Bars:||Felt MTB 6061 riser, Ø31.8mm, 15mm rise x 6° sweep x 9° bend (720mm)|
|Front Brake:||Tektro M285 hydraulic disc, 180mm rotor|
|Rear Brake:||Tektro M285 hydraulic disc, 160mm rotor|
|Brake Lever:||Tektro M285|
|Front Mech:||Shimano Altus, low clamp 34.9, dual pull, top swing|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano Acera, long cage|
|Shifters:||Shimano Altus 3x8|
|Rims:||Aluminum double wall, 18mm inside|
|Front Hub:||Forged aluminum, 6-bolt, QRx100|
|Rear Hub:||Forged aluminum, 6-bolt, QRx135|
|Front Tyre:||Schwalbe Rapid Rob Kevlarguard, 29 x 2.1|
|Rear Tyre:||Schwalbe Rapid Rob Kevlarguard, 29 x 2.1|
|Seat Post:||Felt butted 6061, dual-bolt micro-adjust 15mm offset, Ø30.9|
XS/SM - 170mm
MD/LG/XL - 175mm42/32/22T
|Bottom Bracket:||Square taper|
|Cassette:||Sunrace CSM56, 8-speed, 11-34T|
|Pedals:||Low-profile nylon platform|
|Weight:||14.31kg / 31.55lbs. (w/pedals)|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.