Felt VR3 2018 - Road Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road bikes See the latest products
New in Road bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The Felt VR3 is a sportive road bike that balances speed and comfort perfectly. The Variable Road ge... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
The Felt VR3 is a sportive road bike that balances speed and comfort perfectly. The Variable Road geometry on the lightweight carbon frame puts you in the ideal riding position to both attack in racing situations, and cruise when taking in the scenery. Shimano’s Ultegra drivetrain delivers such smooth and precise shifts that you’d never suspect there’s anything better. Ultegra disc brakes complete the groupset, with fantastic power and control, giving you speed management when headed downhill.
- Felt Variable Road UHC Performance carbon fibre frame is comfortable and lightweight
- Felt Variable Road UHC Advanced carbon fibre has monocoque construction for stiff performance
- Shimano Ultegra 2x11 speed drivetrain shifts smoothly and accurately
- Rotor 3D30 Adventure Crankset is stiff and has 48/32T chainrings
- Shimano Ultegra disc brakes are powerful, giving huge control
- DT Swiss E1800 Spline 23 wheelset is lightweight and robust
- Schwalbe ONE V-Guard 28c tyres have huge grip and comfort
- Sizes: 51cm, 54cm, 56cm, 58cm, 61cm
- Colours: Matte Carbocid/Black Fade
- The Felt VR3 is available with 0% APR finance
The VR3 is the ideal companion for any complete day of adventuring or spirited road riding. Its frame is made of UHC Performance carbon fibre and features componentry like Shimano Ultegra shifters and derailleurs, a Rotor 3D30 Adventure crank with sub-compact gearing and DT Swiss wheels, which all come together for a lightweight bike that can tackle any ascent, even after a full day in the saddle.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance on baskets over £99
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
|Frame:||Felt Variable Ro MMC with InsideOut construction, carbon fiber BB386 bottom bracket shell, 12 x 142mm with Syntace style thru axle, flat mount disc brake standard, replaceable rear derailleur hanger, internal mechanical or|
|Fork:||Felt Variable Road UHC Advanced carbon fiber monocoque construction, size specific ControlTaper carbon fiber steerer tube, integrated crown race, crown, and blades, flat mount disc standard, 12 x 100mm thru axle|
|Headset:||FSA No.42, 1.125 - 1.5", integrated sealed cartridge bearing with Felt VariableHeight Cone Spacers (20mm PC, 4.5mm aluminum), Felt top cap|
|Front Brake:||Shimano R8070 hydraulic disc with 160mm rotor|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano R8070 hydraulic disc with 140mm rotor|
|Brake Lever:||Shimano Ultegra R8020, hydraulic|
|Front Mech:||Shimano Ultegra R8000 braze-on|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano Ultegra R8000 11-speed long cage|
|Shifters:||Shimano Ultegra R8020 11-speed with Felt Elite sealed derailleur cable and housing|
|Rims:||DT Swiss E1800 db 23, tubeless ready, 20mm inner width, 23mm depth, 1655g (wheelset)|
|Front Hub:||DT Swiss 370db, 12 x 100mm thru axle, Center Lock|
|Rear Hub:||DT Swiss 370db, 11-speed, 12 x 142mm thru axle, Center Lock|
|Spokes:||DT Swiss New aero 2.0/1.2/3.0 (NDS), Aerocomp 2.0/1.0/2.8 (DS), bladed|
|Front Tyre:||Schwalbe ONE V-Guard folding, 700 x 28c|
|Rear Tyre:||Schwalbe ONE V-Guard folding, 700 x 28c|
|Chainset:||Rotor 3D30 Adventure Crank, 48/32T, 51cm: 170mm --- 54 - 56cm: 172.5mm --- 58 - 61cm: 175mm|
|Bottom Bracket:||Rotor BB386 with 30mm bearings|
|Cassette:||Shimano 11-speed, 11-32T|
|Pedals:||Basic Resin Flat|