Felt Verza Speed 10 2017 - Road Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road bikes See the latest products
New in Road bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Quick and confident with great visibility. The Felt Versa Speed 10 is a rapid road bike with flat ha... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Quick and confident with great visibility. The Felt Versa Speed 10 is a rapid road bike with flat handlebars for a more confident riding position on busy streets and cycle paths.
Triple butted to shave off the grams, the 6061 aluminium alloy frame is stiff and lightweight. Up front the fork features UHC Advanced carbon fibre composite blades which, as well as being lightweight and stiff, offer extra comfort by absorbing the ‘road buzz’ you get when cycling over uneven road surfaces.
The Shimano Ultegra 2x11 speed drivetrain offers flawless shifting performance and features a compact chainset with a 11-32t cassette to give you a wide range of gears for taking on all the ups and downs on your route. The Shimano Deore hydraulic disc brakes give you confident stopping power that keeps on working consistently in all weather conditions.
Blending speed and confidence the Felt Versa Speed 10 is ideal for fitness training, commuting and cycling adventures.
- Custom double butted 6061 alloy frame is lightweight and robust
- Carbon fork for a more composed ride
- Shimano Ultegra 2x11 speed drivetrain for slick shifting reliability
- Shimano hydraulic disc brakes for powerful all-weather stopping
- 700c road bike wheels for rapid rolling
- Sizes: 45cm, 48cm, 51cm, 54cm, 56cm, 58cm, 61cm
- Colours: Matte Black
- The Felt Versa Speed 10 is available with 0% APR finance
|Frame:||Felt Verza Speed, FLite Custom Triple Butted 6061 aluminum, Hydroform Smooth TIG-welded construction, IS mount disc tabs, replaceable hanger|
|Fork:||Felt Adventure Road Disc UHC Advanced carbon fiber blades w/ IS mount disc tabs, ControlTaper 1.125" - 1.5" aluminum steer tube|
|Headset:||FSA NO.38-NO.42B-Cup, 1.125" - 1.5" internal threadless w/ cone washer, Felt aluminum top cap|
|Stem:||Felt VariableAngle, +/- 8°/16° rise, Ø31.8mm|
|Bars:||Felt SuperLite Flatbar Road, Butted Aluminum, 10° sweep, Ø31.8mm|
|Front Brake:||Shimano Deore Hydraulic|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano Deore Hydraulic|
|Brake Lever:||Shimano Hydraulic 3-finger trekking|
|Front Mech:||Shimano Ultegra, clamp-on, Ø31.8mm|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano Ultegra|
|Shifters:||Shimano Ultegra 11-speed Rapidfire Plus|
|Rims:||Felt Road Disc double wall (tubeless ready), 17mm width, 24mm depth|
|Front Hub:||Felt, sealed bearing, 32H|
|Rear Hub:||Felt, sealed bearing, 32H, 11-speed cassette|
|Spokes:||2.0mm stainless steel|
|Front Tyre:||Vittoria Voyager Hyper folding, Speed Shielding puncture protection, w/ reflective stripe, 700 x 32c|
|Rear Tyre:||Vittoria Voyager Hyper folding, Speed Shielding puncture protection, w/ reflective stripe, 700 x 32c|
|Seat Post:||Felt Endurance Road UHC Performance carbon fiber, Ø27.2mm, 300mm length|
|Chainset:||Shimano non-series, integrated BB axle, 50/34T|
|Bottom Bracket:||Shimano external|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.