Finish Line Ceramic Grease 1lb Tub
- ShowProduct Information Ceramic Grease represents the most advanced bearing lubrication technology currently available from ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (1)
- Show Lube & Cleaners Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
Product DescriptionCeramic Grease represents the most advanced bearing lubrication technology currently available from Finish Line
- A unique formulation features sub-micron ceramic particles, Teflon fluoropolymer and premium non-toxic synthetic oils
- Guaranteed to optimise the performance and efficiency of any bottom brackets, hubs and headset bearings
- As bearings become coated with Teflon and ceramic particles, friction and heat is dissipated which ensures bearings last longer and run smoother and quieter
- Prevents rusting even when exposed to salt water
- Excellent on handlebar stems & seatposts as well as bearings, cables and threaded assemblies
- Get a faster, smoother and quieter bike, just by changing your grease!
Finish Line Ceramic Grease 1lb Tub Reviews
Customer Reviews (1)
Does what it says on the tin very well. Expensive but you get what you pay for most times!
Does what it says on the tin very well. Expensive but you get what you pay for most times!Close review
Lube & Cleaners Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE to mainland UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.