Finish Line Gear Floss 20 Pieces Per Clam-shell
- ShowProduct Information Finish Line Gear Floss is an advanced cleaning and detailing toolThe microfiber rope is perfect for ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Lube & Cleaners Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
Product DescriptionFinish Line Gear Floss is an advanced cleaning and detailing tool
- The microfiber rope is perfect for cleaning cassettes & hard-to-reach bike parts, such as front chain rings, derailleur pulley wheels, hubs and spindles, brake arms, bottom bracket / crank interface, and more
- Unlike other materials that simply move the dirt and grime around, the microfiber technology of Gear Floss attracts and traps it inside its star-shaped grooves
- Gear Floss is highly tear-resistant and it is washable
- 20 Ropes per pack
- Each Rope is 20 in / 51cm
Note: Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
There are currently no customer reviews
Lube & Cleaners Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.