Fizik Aliante R1 Open Saddle
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Performance saddles See the latest products
New in Performance saddles
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information With an anatomic cut-out shape and advanced technology, materials and craft, Aliante R1 Open is a le... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
With an anatomic cut-out shape and advanced technology, materials and craft, Aliante R1 Open is a leading performance road saddle for riders who want a waved saddle profile and a pressure relief channel.
Made for Bull riders with low body flexibility and high pelvic rotation while pedaling,. the Aliante is a waved profile saddle, with support and flexibility so you can ride in comfortable support and always get the power down.
Aliante R1 Open features a composite Carbon-reinforced nylon shell and a light, strong, Braided Carbon rail. A Comfort Core foam layer beneath the neat, durable Microtex cover provides comfort, and is enhanced by the full anatomic cut-out which avoids pressure on the rider’s sensitive soft tissue and ensures that all weight is correctly supported across the whole surface of the saddle.
Like all performance fi’zi:k road saddles, Aliante R1 Open is light, flexible and agile. It's designed for pros, with pros and raced by pros.
- Open central cutaway
- Carbon-reinforced nylon shell
- Carbon Braided rail (7x9mm)
- Black Light Microtex Cover
- I.C.S ready for bags & lights
- Comfort Core foam padding
- Regular: 279x140mm, 188g
- Large: 279x152mm, 197g
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.