Fizik Aliante R3 Braided Saddle
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Performance saddles See the latest products
New in Performance saddles
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The Aliante is 1 of fi'zi:k's 3 Spine Concept™ Mens Road Saddle shapes. Of these 3, the Aliante sha... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Product DescriptionThe Aliante is 1 of fi'zi:k's 3 Spine Concept™ Mens Road Saddle shapes. Of these 3, the Aliante shape is the widest and most longitudinally waved.
The Aliante R3's carbon braided rail reduces weight and increases saddle stiffness, making it a lighter and stiffer alternative to the R3 K:ium, R5 K:ium and Gamma models, whilst not compromising comfort.
Fi'zi:k launched the first Aliante in 1999. During the intervening fifteen years it has become one of the most loved and favoured saddles in the world, by both pros and enthusiasts alike.
Aliante R3 Braided is for The Bull: Rigid Spine.
If you have a relatively low degree of spinal flexibility (more than 90 degrees between your straight legs and back when bending over as far as you can, keeping your legs straight a shoulders' width apart), you are a Bull. Your degree of Spinal flexibility will top out quite quickly when attempting to adopt the performance position. For this reason you will rotate you pelvis fully.
You will benefit from the increased curvature (support) of the Aliante shape.
- Shell: Composite Glass with co-injected nylon Twin Flex™ 'sweet spot' at the centre
- Rail: Carbon Braided 7x9mm
- Scuff guards on either side towards rear of saddle
- Integrated Clip System: Yes
- Length: 265mm
- Width: 140mm
- Weight: 195g